Votes: 52 25.9%
  • Not Acceptable

Votes: 149 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Biggest pet peeve i have with these cars. It reminds me of a little high school kid trying to sound cool when talking about these cars.

Last edited:

cobra_80

MOTORBOATER
Established Member
Don't like it either but where did the word Terminator for these cars actually come from?

MTBSully

Established Member
For the record, I don't even call my car a terminator because if you tell no car people that you have a "terminator", they are going to think you are some nerd who is so full of his car he can't see 3ft in front of himself. I just call my car exactly what it is, a 2004 Cobra. No need to bring in the project name that Ford used during manufacturing.

That being said, I think its hilarious just because of the sheer number of people that get their buttholes all puckered up just seeing the word on a computer screen. It's a word, who the **** cares?

I wouldn't say it in person, because it does sound stupid, but I enjoy throwing it around on here just to push peoples buttons.

images

87poopstang

Established Member
For the record, I don't even call my car a terminator because if you tell no car people that you have a "terminator", they are going to think you are some nerd who is so full of his car he can't see 3ft in front of himself. I just call my car exactly what it is, a 2004 Cobra. No need to bring in the project name that Ford used during manufacturing.

:beer:

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
I don't call my car a termi, but I am beyond amazed by the fact that people actually get annoyed by it. Do you also get mad when a guy calls his GSXR a gixxer ? Do you get mad when a Patriots fan says he loves the pats? I mean, c'mon.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I don't call my car a termi, but I am beyond amazed by the fact that people actually get annoyed by it. Do you also get mad when a guy calls his GSXR a gixxer ? Do you get mad when a Patriots fan says he loves the pats? I mean, c'mon.
who gives a shit what a guy calls his GSXR .. or the pats ... neither one of those sounds nearly as gay as "term"

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Don't like it either but where did the word Terminator for these cars actually come from?

I believe the name "Terminator" came from Ford because this car was built to end the battle of all the Pony cars. I could personally care less what anyone wants to call these cars. It will still put a smile on my face everytime I get behind the wheel. Speaking of........ Its in the 70s so I think I will go pull the cover off my TERMI and drive it to work.:beer:.

Users who are viewing this thread