03 KB vert FOR SALE

lwb97

Established Member
Sale or *Trade Plus Cash.... will trade for low mileage lightning + cash or 96 Mystic + cash ONLY

Red Fire, 24k miles, Garage kept in climate control, I have owned the car for 5 years and it was 100% stock when I bought it. KB 2.2 polished blower 17psi, afco H/E, Jlt cold air, Sct ba2400 meter, Sct tuned by Rick @ Amazon, 60lb inj, KB Bap, Aluminum SC Reservoir, Steeda Idler, Steeda Shifter, 18" Saleen Replica wheels, Off road x pipe with Flowmaster cat back, Zoom stage 3 clutch, upr quadrant/cable/adjuster, AEM wideband, FMS Boost Gauge, Battery relocated to trunk, IRS brace, NOS wet kit, NX Digital controller. Recently installed mac longtubes with prochamber. Spec stage 2+ clutch

On pump gas with the 17lb pulley the car made 548/565 on the mustang dyno at Amazon. 609/672 with a little spray. This is the only time nitrous has been used on the car. It is mainly on there for show. This car has NEVER been to the drag strip.
I am sure I am forgetting more... pm with any questions

All of these parts were put on the car around march of 2007 and the car has less than 1500 miles since then. I have only driven it once this year. The reason I am selling is lack of room. Feel free to ask any questions and I will reply as soon as I can. I have title in hand and the car has a clean carfax. No joyrides.

22,500.00 obo

photobucket link http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj36/justa5oh/
DSC00677.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

lwb97

Established Member
pics

could someone tell me how to or perhaps post one of my pics on this thread... i can't seem to figure out how to do it.

thanks

SuperG

Established Member
Beautiful Car!!

Here's how to post: The URL address is in the box to the right...highlight that and copy that to this post and paste the address in between this:

Good luck on the sale!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread