03 KB vert FOR SALE

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
Great looking Cobra. Interested in a 93 Cobra Black/opal gray, completely built engine/trans/rearend. Getting ready to finish the t76 turbo install and spec stage 3 clutch tommorrow. Completely rust free from Nevada. Would be able to throw some cash. Or interested in a custom bike in my sig? Sold mine couple months ago and miss it. Is very hard to sell in this economy. I took a $7k beatdown on mine.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I have a 2002 built/Whippled Lightning, 3000 miles on the new motor, 47k on the body... I've been toying with the idea of a termi, any interest?

03bigbird

Established Member
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 6 speed H/C/I

$8,000.00
2002 Trans am ws6
105k miles
Black and tan interior
Clean title

MOD list
F.A.S.T 92 mm intake
F.A.S.T throttle body
Long tube headers and open y pipe
Cam .588 lift unsure on duration
msd plug wires
Tuned
ported and polished heads
lowered
Hurst shifter
c6 wheels and tires
rear tires are 315's

The good: Me and a friend have both owned this car for about 4 or 5 years. He had i bought it off him and done the engine work and now traded it back to me, Its fairly good miles for one of these now adays and the interior and body are decent. It runs really good and the cam sounds good. The wheels and stance are bad ass

The bad: 2nd gear scy. is out, all other gears work perfect but you cant get it in 2nd. Thats common with these t56's. The paint has a few spots and a couple dings and the bumper needs repainted, the driver seat has the f body tear.

Overall its a good car the motor has good oil pressure and it runs good. Someone can buy it and fix the trans and make some cash on it.
TEXT ME at 606 305 2885 thanks
Prolly no trades looking for CASH

Plus some cash??

Users who are viewing this thread