03 Black, 19k miles... perfect

waltd20012002

Established Member
NO LONGER FOR SALE

Black 03 Cobra just rolled over 19,000 miles. I only bought it a few months ago and have put around 1500 miles on it.

Mod list that I installed:
Stage 4 Steig-bought used, fresh oil change
Billet flow 2.76 grooved upper pulley
Billet flow 4 piece idelers
Accufab SB T/B & plenum
JLT Carbon Fiber RAI w/ 12" filter
SCT BA 2400 MAF sensor
I forget the brand but it has a 95mm alum MAF housing
60lb injectors
KB BAP wired to run continuiously
WeaponX coils
NGK TR7 Iridium plugs
Fore black anodized "HELLRAISER" coil covers
Complete Fulltiltboogieracing.com bushing kit w/ Bumpsteer end links
New Hawk Ceramic pads on all four corners
MM low profile rear IRS bolts
Grade 8 9/16" or 14mm lower IRS bolts, whichever Full tilt sales
LPW rear end cover/Girdle.
Refilled chunk with Royal Purple 75/140
Wheels are CCW 505As, 18x9.5 front w/ 295/35/18 BFG KDW & 18x11 rear w/ BFG G-Force DRs. these are the ones with the weird tread design
Fresh 4 wheel alignment
8000k HIDs in headlights & foglights
American Muscle tinted headlight assemblies
5% tint all the way around
Fresh oil change w/ Mobil1 5w20 & wix filter
Xcal3 tuner w/ custom tune from RWTD
Rolled rear fenders for peace of mind, don't want to take a chance of cutting tires
Stock cut springs
MGW Shifter
"****in Fast" shift knob
LED tag lights

Mods installed by previous owner:
Afco H/E
UPR O/R X-pipe
Magnaflow X-pipe back
custom painted/blacked out taillights
Polished stainless "COBRA" rear bumper inserts

things in hand "NOT" installed:
MM FLSFCs, powdercoated black
True Forged custom oversized supercharger overflow tank, brushed alum. w/ black cobra emblem airbrushed on top.

I don't have many pics right now because I'm offshore currently but I will update when I get home. The car is completely immiculate on the inside, looks like new. The front has a couple of very small rock schip. Most people wouldn't even notice but i'm completely anal about stuff like that. There is also a couple of spots on the front bumper that it kind of looks like water sat too long or something, kind of spider web like. the paint is not cracked or peeling, its on the surface. Kind of hard to explain. I mean to hit it with a clay bar but may not get to it. Its not noticable. unless you are up close & anal like me. I just wanted to point it out and describe the car to the best of my ability.
The driveline seems to be perfect. It is still on the stock clutch and shifts perfect. no problems whatsoever.
I have raced the car one time from a roll & she still broke those meatilicious tires loose from a 30-40 stomp.
Other than that I have babied this car. I continually clean it, wax, it, & wipe it down after every drive. It is stored in doors.
I don't want to sale but if the money is right, I will have to let her go.
Here is a couple of pics. The rear is a little lower now. It was cut at 1/2 coil & when we removed the IRS to install the bushing kit, I cut another 1/4 coil off each side. she sits perfect now.
P1010623.jpg

P1010624.jpg

P1010629.jpg

P1010627.jpg

LOOKING TO GET SOMEWHERE AROUND $24k
Please only serious inquiries

Thanks

Last edited:

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Nice looking cobra man! You may want to take a peak around to see what others are selling for.....

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Your profile says you're on Earth sometimes

I guess this is one of those times you are not... :lol1:

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
so you may want to check around to see if you can find one in this condition, with this low of miles, and with these mods?
hey im not trying to be a jerk but ive been watching this thread and love your car its sweet!! nice wheels too! ........but you asked so heres my buddies http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...33657-fs-03-mineral-grey-kb-2-6h-cobra-1.html i knew that car since he bought it stock with 5k mi. it is absolutely cherry. he sold for 26k not to mention its the worst part of the year for many of us to pick up these cars. like me from indiana. :( anyway just a heads up since you asked otherwise i wouldn't have posted also there is a black 10th anniv coupe on here with 7k mi in florida with a whipple and supporting mods clean for 24k if i remember right. just trying to help man GLWS. its hard to part with these cars especially when they mean so much to each of us and we believe they are worth what we ask. :beer:

Last edited:

beerMuscles03

Established Member
I have to agree with the seller here that if you have no interest in buying the car then don't worry about the asking price. Every car purchase is negotiable...

Jack Burton

Established Member
Mississippi. you will notice I put "AROUND" 30k. which means I'm a little flexible.
so you may want to check around to see if you can find one in this condition, with this low of miles, and with these mods? Or perhaps you could go buy another one and stay out of my topic.

As Stated "Serious inquiries only" so piss off if you're not interested. Sabe?

As you requested. More mods, less miles, and just as clean. Took about 2 seconds.:shrug:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-10k-miles-700-hp-fully-built-front-back.html

Not to be dogging you, it's a gorgeous car. But, getting your money back on mods doesn't work (I've been there). Buying a high performance car and getting back what you put into it isn't a very good expectation. In fact, with low mileage you would probably get more money for it stock.

Drop the price and it will sell. If you don't want to sell that badly leave the price alone...but it will probably be there for quite a while. Market is too flooded with great terminators for much less. If "around 30k" is your goal, hang onto it and enjoy it and wait for the market to rebound.

...And no, I'm not a tire kicker, and money isn't an issue. I'm currently looking at whether I want to buy a new GT500 or pick up another terminator. But at that price, and with the deals out there, I wouldn't give your ad another look.

Just some friendly advice. Bottom line is it's your car, so you can obviously ask whatever you want for it. Either way, nice car and GLWS.:beer:

waltd20012002

Established Member
I am in no bind & mods will continue as long as i have it. driving is a pleasure only for clear sunny days.
i really don't want to sale it but i figured i'd see what was going. i know you never get all your money back. i'm just not willing to take too much of a loss when i don't have to.

Jack Burton

Established Member
I am in no bind & mods will continue as long as i have it. driving is a pleasure only for clear sunny days.
i really don't want to sale it but i figured i'd see what was going. i know you never get all your money back. i'm just not willing to take too much of a loss when i don't have to.

Well then, you are in a good position. A lot of people are in a bind, so they don't have much of a choice but to sell...hence the low prices. Then of course you have banks not as willing to lend on older cars...and the 07 and 08 GT500 prices are dropping quick. Hence why I was saying that if you don't have to sell, just hold onto it for now. Sounds like you are in a good position though. You don't have to sell and you still enjoy the car. I also agree, don't take the loss if you don't need to. No sense in trying to sell just for the sake of selling. :beer:

waltd20012002

Established Member
TTT

Installed the MM FLSFCs a couple of weeks ago and put a few more miles on it. Asking price has been lowered and is OBO

Price will be a little less if I trade the CCWs for 18" chrome replicas.

Users who are viewing this thread