03 Black, 19k miles... perfect

VasiliosK

Established Member
wow very nice def what im looking for.. if i was interested how would the whole transaction work.. i live in ct so its not like were that close

waltd20012002

Established Member
I had the car shipped to me from VA for around $700.

I will have to check but I beleive i owe around $16,000 to the bank on it. Your check would go to my bank, then they would overnite you or your bank the title, and I could ship it as soon as your check or transfer cleared. I am willing to drive up to around 500 miles from hattiesburg, MS to meet or I can possibly help with shipping details.

The transaction above is exactly how i bought it. i had my bank send a check to the original owner's bank, his bank then sent the title, and I had a truck pick the car up at his house. easy, squeezy, lemon breezy..

VasiliosK

Established Member
damn man i really like your car but you are pretty far away from me. Im in CT and your in Mississipi...i dont know if i bought this car off of you if i could get a flatbed to take it off you meeting you halfway

VasiliosK

Established Member
o okay thanks..im going to check that out... i love the way your car looks man, exactly how i want it if i owned one... but few questions, wat is the hp approx.. is everything clean like the title..no previous accidents? and also wat has your best offer beeen if any? and what are you currently looking for price wise. bc i was looking thru the thread and wasnt sure if u kept the same price from the start

waltd20012002

Established Member
my starting price was 30k but i have since learned that price is a little too ambitious.
No accidents, I did the carfax before I bought it & it came back clean.
Not sure on hp at this time. I ordered the tune from RWTD in Mobile, AL. The guys there are said to be spot on with their tunes & I have had zero problems, it runs perfect.
If I had to guess I'd put it near or at 500rwhp. it's truly a powerful machine & the ported blower screams when you mash on it. It instantly jumps to 10lbs of boost as soon as you even think about mashing the gas. from 10-14psi is within an eye flash after the initial hit.
the way it sits now I'd really like to see $24,000. I've just poured money in it & haven't even driven it 3000 miles since i puirchased it

Last edited:

VasiliosK

Established Member
honestly man this is exactly wat im looking for..low mileage and everything exact way i want it to look, its just this distance sucks ...i wish i could just drive over to pick it up and thatd be that lol.. 20-24 k is prob my price range but not sure yet on that cuz im only 23 years old, just got a job a few months ago outta college... but last question i didnt notice but u got the eaton on it or a kenne bell?

Users who are viewing this thread