F/S 04 Comp Orange Coupe In Ohio

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Nah ive been told there was still 04's out there with the issue. Also been told something about a fuel box that's noisy on the d/s at the end of the rail. Hell may be a manifold leak for all I know I haven't looked into it. Also heard it may be something as stupid as needing a motorcraft oil filter i'm not sure what brand is even on it.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Bump for a local guy your on stangbangerz arent ya? My dream car If I had the money Id be on this glws.

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Thanks man and yeah i'm on bangerz!! Hate to get rid of it but had some things pop up and need to move it. I know i'm gonna regret this for as long as live!!

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
interested in any trades i have another 96 mystic 90k on it super clean a black on black 93 cobra 54k mabye trade one and some cash. also have complete drive train from a 04 cobra that i plan on putting in the 93 cobra. going to start that project this week. let me know i would love to have it. be shure your not a newb if you put the thing on stangbangerz wowwww.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Ok guys I am selling my 04 comp orange coupe I really hate to do this but some things have came up and I have to do it!! I'm sure most know but only 281 we're produced in this color. There is rougly $5000 in upgrades I believe I will have to pull the records and add it up but that's a close guess. The car just turned 50k miles and is in super condition in and out. It made 550hp on the dyno with dyno sheets of course. I love to this car like no other and looked through hell and high water to find this color combo. The only issue with this car is that is has the infamous ticking noise. It has been like that since I bought the car. Not sure what it is or what it would take to fix. I can get a list of everything is has done and pics for serious buyers only. I do have a loan on the car and would like to get $20500 for the car I feel for what it is that it's worth every penny!! I know I'm gonna regret this for as long as I live but it's gotta be done!!

Bump from a fellow previous CO owner.

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys and Steve I can't do any trading at this time man but thanks. I had some things come up that I need to get out from underneath the loan.

hoodbrd

Established Member
Wow if I wasn't in texas id be down there checking this thing out hell im still interested gotta blow some of this army money lol

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Update guys it's a beautiful day here in Cincinnati Ohio and just got the Orange Beast outta the garage for the 1st time since i bought her and did a full mobil 1 syntehtic oil change with a motorcraft filter and that cured the noise. Never seen that happen before lol just glad it was a simple fix. Took her out and i'm gonna be sick to my stomache to watch this car go. I'm trying like hell to make some arrangements to where I don't have to move the car!!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Love the car, I have a buyer that said he was coming to get my GT at the end of the week. If the buyer comes thru I will be interested in getting the details of your mods. GLWS

Last edited:

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys!! I stopped at 3 different places today when I was out in the car and had people talkn/askin about it. Said that's one beautiful car you have there. I hope by the end of this coming week I have something figured out and i'm able to keep the car!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
best of luck with keeping it (or with the sale if that is better for you right now)

do you have the build number for that comp orange?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Looking through the records now where would I find the build #? I'm looking on the window sticker now.

svt build info is usually on the svt certificate if you have it

either way thanks for any info and if you ever want any comp orange build info hit me up :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread