F/S 04 Comp Orange Coupe In Ohio

Mach'dOut04

Established Member
Ok guys I am selling my 04 comp orange coupe I really hate to do this but some things have came up and I have to do it!! I'm sure most know but only 281 we're produced in this color. There is rougly $5000 in upgrades I believe I will have to pull the records and add it up but that's a close guess. The car just turned 50k miles and is in super condition in and out. It made 550hp on the dyno with dyno sheets of course. I love to this car like no other and looked through hell and high water to find this color combo. The only issue with this car is that is has the infamous ticking noise. It has been like that since I bought the car. Not sure what it is or what it would take to fix. I can get a list of everything is has done and pics for serious buyers only. I do have a loan on the car and would like to get $20500 for the car I feel for what it is that it's worth every penny!! I know I'm gonna regret this for as long as I live but it's gotta be done!!

My Mach has the "tick noise" It is a lifter tick. Mine does it on the driver side front cylinder. I was told it is nothing to worry about, "run the piss out of it!" Haha. Its just annoying.

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
hope i helped you with the sell and everthing works ot for you. my buddy said he is going to the bank to get everything worked out and if he likes it saturday its a done deal. glws

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Yeah I priced it cheap because I thought it needed head work but thankfully it was just that fram filter that was on it. Now that the car doesn't need anything I'm damn glad I tryed that 1st because I really didn't wanna move it for $20500. I feel it's worth every penny of $22500. I saw one on Ebay last month with 62k miles and only had a cat back bring $24000!!

flattrack53

Established Member
Yeah I priced it cheap because I thought it needed head work but thankfully it was just that fram filter that was on it. Now that the car doesn't need anything I'm damn glad I tryed that 1st because I really didn't wanna move it for $20500. I feel it's worth every penny of $22500. I saw one on Ebay last month with 62k miles and only had a cat back bring $24000!!

I doubt it really brought 24k considering a coupe brought 28k with 2k miles and a convertible with 18k miles brought 24k. I hope you get $22,500!!! Maybe our economy is turning around :beer:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Doesn't matter what who wants for whatever car. The seller has the right to ask whatever asking price they want. If you don't like it, don't pursue the sale. Whether or not another one went for the price mentioned in the Ebay auction is a different story. But still... asking price is the asking price.

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Doesn't matter what who wants for whatever car. The seller has the right to ask whatever asking price they want. If you don't like it, don't pursue the sale. Whether or not another one went for the price mentioned in the Ebay auction is a different story. But still... asking price is the asking price.

Exactly what he said very well put thanks!! If your not interested in the car please don't chime in as i'm not interested in what you have to say!!! Here is a list of the mods!!

Steigemeier stage 4 ported/polished
Metco 4lb lower pully
Billetflow 2.9 lower
Magnaflow Cat Back
Prochamber
Lethal Performance Cooling Mod
60lb injectors
Sct BA2600 MAF and K&N FIPK
Steeda lowering springs/cc plates
Steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster
Full subframe connectors
MGW Short throw Shifter
All New Maximum Motorsport IRS bushings
Steeda IRS brace
SCT X-Cal2
10.5 rear wheels
3 guage pillar pod (Boost,Fuel Prerssure, & Air/Fuel ratio)
Msd mini shift light

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for the trade offer but I am now in a position to where I don't even have to sell the car. If it brings $22500 then awesome if not I will gladly keep the car around and keep getting tons of compliments and looks!!

Users who are viewing this thread