2004 BLK Coupe 6,400 miles, bone stock

dom418

Established Member
The time has come to move on so I am sellling my 2004 Black Terminator Coupe with 6,400 original miles. I bought the car 3 years ago from the original owner and it is BONE stock and has never been modified, how it came from Ford is how it is. I am extremely anal about my cars and this one is no different, never raced, never abused, I never even park it anywhere. I drive it once a week and back in the garage it goes. I have all the documentation that came with the car including the SVT cert, I do not have to build sheet. I am not interested in trades. There is not much else to say as the car is basically new. I am asking $27,000.

Cars like this are not getting easier to find so I am not interested in hearing about my price. It is not my problem that your bank will only lend you X amount, if you have to finance the entire amount then this car isn't for you anyway. I feel my price is fair and to ME it is worth more just for the fact that it is all original. Not everyone is looking for a modifed car these days and that is the buyer I am looking for. I am located in the northwest burbs of Chicago.

I do not check PM's here often so email me at [email protected] for the fastest response.

thanks for looking,

Domenick

IMG_0168.jpg

DSC02345.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

WillyB93

Established Member
Sweet ride!! GLWS I am in the same boat trying to sell a bone stock 04 also.

dom418

Established Member
Thanks guys, I'm in no rush and am taking into account the season and economy so I know I have to be patient. I have the title in hand btw.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Wow. Great car man! Be patient, you will have no problem selling this!

dom418

Established Member
Thanks guys, it was hard to see her go for sure but it was just time to move on. I took a fair offer on the car and even though I MAY have gotten more in the spring it would have been a risk and it still might have sat until summer or more until I got my full asking price. At least now she won't be sitting another winter and now I can park my car in the garage and not freeze my ass off in the winter.

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
gorgeous car, but this dealer is gonna be sitting on this car for a long time asking 32k. My 03 cobra only has 8,800 miles on it and my saleen only has 9,200 miles on it. If they get 32k for this car consider both of mine up for sale as well

dom418

Established Member
Hey guys, yeah the car went to this dealer. Lol at their price though! Looks like they are trying to make a $7,000 profit, but it is a dealer. These cars are not moving at these prices anymore. I had mine for sale locally forever and nobody could ever get the financing. The car is worth 26-27k to the right buyer but like I said, I didn't feel like waiting anymore so I took a couple grand less. These guys gave me a fair offer but all of their cars are over priced IMO. There are a couple blk coupes for sale locally with 3k miles for 29k that have been sitting for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread