2004 BLK Coupe 6,400 miles, bone stock

WillyB93

Established Member
It's just funny because someone that works there or owns the dealership has offered to buy my 925 mile mystichrome car. So I could see what would happen to it if I decided to take more of a loss on it then I want.

dom418

Established Member
They would list your car for 36k guaranteed! If you can wait and sell it yourself you will obviously be better off. You just have to be patient for the right buyer, your car is brand new and will eventually sell.

WillyB93

Established Member
I still have a few interested parties still talking with me about it. They want to buy it and drive it, just kinda the wrong time of the year for that.

UncleDan

Established Member
Beautiful car OP, I wouldn't budge once cent from your asking price. Finding a 100% bone stock Terminator is like pulling teeth, let alone one that has 6k miles on the clock and still looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
i wish you didnt get rid of her so fast man :/

do you have any info on these 'other guys' selling theirs? :)

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
It just takes the right buyer for this car now, there is a buyer somewhere out there.

dom418

Established Member
Auto Showcase of Carol Stream. It looks like they sold it already as it's off their website. On a side note it looks like they took in a MC with 945 miles, this may have been Willy's (I think was his name on here) old car.

WillyB93

Established Member
Dom418 I did break done and sold it to them! Mitch treated me pretty fair on the whole deal. He also mad it a pretty quick transaction once the paperwork was done.

dom418

Established Member
Willy that is bittersweet news man! Mitch is a good guy and actually has a low mile Mystichrome himself. It's much easier for dealers to sell these low mile cars cause they can finance, unlike us. Sometimes you have to take a little less rather than sit on a car in hopes of making some extra cash later. Just be warned when you see their asking price. If they wanted 31k for mine expect yours to be listed for 35k.

Users who are viewing this thread