2004 Comp Orange Cobra for sale 5,600 miles

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
Before I get crapped on, I am going back to school and right now is not a time for me to have this beauty sitting in my garage being ignored. I'm hoping someone here will be able to give her a good home.
I am the second owner. Bone stock. You don't see many of these to begin with, especially one that has never been modified. All options except the upgraded sound system. Still smells new inside. I am going to call it mint except for the few rock chips in the paint. Very minor, but have to disclose. No other issues, clean carfax. I have window sticker and SVT certificate. Have title in hand. If you are looking at this post you already know how rare the car is. One of 281 coupes in Comp orange. Built on Feb. 13, 2004. Build # 2318. This car has been babied since new. Has been garage kept since new. It has only seen rain once. Never seen snow. Feel free to ask questions.
I live in the St. Louis area. My name is Scott and email is [email protected] or call at 314-477-5453
Asking $32K
http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/svt4me08/Cobra/

98chromesvt

Established Member
Nice Ride..

Fixed the pics for you..

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
say it aint so Scott. I still remember you long search for that car. I still have the one I bought and it has 19k on it now.

Bump for a CO

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. Hey Red, I didn't plan on going back to school and only working part time. Unfortunately, I don't need to sell it, but I would like to free up some money in case work slows down even more. As for trades, after I sell this, I will be looking for a less expensive Mustang to put in the garage. Looking at '99-'02 convertibles. A cobra clone would be nice.
Scott

noslo50

Established Member
Scott,
As i mentioned i have an 03 vert(high miles), a few nice fox mustangs as well. 2-GT,s and one notch. and cash. Jerry 701-388-4861

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
$30,000 is a solid number for this car. Ttt good luck nice low miles rare car... Comp orange ftw.....

Comp04svt

Established Member
Thats a great price...and a BEAUTIFUL car, good luck with the sale...:thumbsup: from another CO owner.

Users who are viewing this thread