2004 Comp Orange Cobra for sale 5,600 miles

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
Thats a great price...and a BEAUTIFUL car, good luck with the sale...:thumbsup: from another CO owner.
Thanks again for the kind words, just need someone to also agree with this and need to have this for their own.
Scott

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
All these kind words are appreciated, but no buyers have come forward yet. I can take additional pic's if needed. Just washed it yesterday, and boy does she shine. My neighbor came over and couldn't believe I was selling.
Scott

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I agree, DON'T take anything less than 30K for that car. It is rare, and a virgin. If I didn't have my vert I would buy yours in an instant. Clean ride!!!!!

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
I agree, DON'T take anything less than 30K for that car. It is rare, and a virgin. If I didn't have my vert I would buy yours in an instant. Clean ride!!!!!
Rob, thanks. To everyone that has said it's worth every penny, do you know of anyone maybe not on the boards that's looking for my car? If so, pass on the word please.
Scott

Jubei

Established Member
Yea its a nice Cobra for sure, as bad as I want a Comp Orange if I can just save 15k more, that plus your asking price would get me a nice C6 Z06 next year for sure. I can't believe how all these Comp Oranges and Mystics all of sudden started flooding the boards, definitely a buyers market if your looking for rarity.

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
Yea its a nice Cobra for sure, as bad as I want a Comp Orange if I can just save 15k more, that plus your asking price would get me a nice C6 Z06 next year for sure. I can't believe how all these Comp Oranges and Mystics all of sudden started flooding the boards, definitely a buyers market if your looking for rarity.
I'm a Ford guy all the way. I wouldn't buy a Vette if my car was the same price as one. Just my opinion. There is someone out there like myself that will appreciate the rarity of this car (5,700 miles, never modded and one of #281). I haven't seen another one like it in awhile. I'm asking $32K, but only 2 people have made offers on it. Anybody else?
Scott

homer302

Banned

Mystichrome is far from the rarest color and barely qualifies as unusual. Look at the production numbers. They are ALWAYS everywhere for sale. Usually between 8-12 on ebay alone at any given time.

Good luck with the sale!
:beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
bump for you.

Just so some people know, I have not seen this car but I know that it is spotless because Scott looked and passed on my CO a 1 1/2 years ago (and most people think my car is in great shape)!

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
Is there any way you could keep it cause thats one of the cleanest co cobra I've seen in a long time...bump for fellow co owner.
I wish I could. I really do, but when I bought it I was working full time. Since then, I got laid off, I started going back to school and I'm barely working part time. This is my dream car, but I will have to sacrifice for the family. All will not be lost though. I plan to free up some money, but put an older Mustang convertible in it's spot in the garage. I can't not have a Stang. That would be crazy.
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread