BMR UCA

ArchdukePoland

Established Member
I gave a GT500. Stock height, fixed BMR LCA, and adjustable BMR panhard bar. Is the UCA worth the money? Also, I assume I should go with fixed UCA since I don't plan on dropping the car, right?

ArchdukePoland

Established Member
I don't drag the car. Im more into roll racing. May car is at stock height and I don't plan on dropping it in the distant future. You still think it would be worth the money with these comments in mind?

I saw some people say the UCA is way better than the LCA and vice versa.

ArchdukePoland

Established Member
I don't drag the car. Im more into roll racing. May car is at stock height and I don't plan on dropping it in the distant future. You still think it would be worth the money with these comments in mind?

ArchdukePoland

Established Member
Not that I can tell. I didn't think I had wheel hop before, but upon installing the BMR LCAs i noticed a great improvement. The rear seemed way more planted.

Some people say the UCA is better than the LCA. I'm just seeing if anybody had an opinion on it.

ArchdukePoland

Established Member
Sorry for the late response. Been busy with Christmas stuff.

paulyboy928,
Thanks for the input. That is what I wanted to get the consensus on. Did you get an adjustable or fix UCA? Im thinking of getting an adjustable to buy me some flexablitity if I do change my mind with the ride height.

D1STRRBD

Established Member

If you are thinking about getting control arms. Get both upper and lowers. Spend the money and get the adjustable. Then if you ever to decide to drop your car you have them and will not need to buy them later to replace the non adjustable arms.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread