Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

truckstuff55

Established Member
Oh nice man lol! Hopefully it's still looking good, been a few weeks since I've seen it lol

Yea it was looking great! I saw you there with your fam I think when my coyote was having MAF issues. I was going to build a 96 from a friends parents before I decided to get my 13. Awesome body style when they are done right like yours.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well fingers are crossed that I'll get to drive it before I leave again. Everyone do the same haha :cool:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well finger crossing didn't work. Turns out I'm going to need a custom radiator, and with it being caught so late in the game it'll be another 3+ months until I get to drive it. Hopefully it'll be done when I'm back from deployment. Only time will tell. The fuel system in the engine bay is done though and it looks pretty tits. I'll leave ya'll with that, probably won't be able to update much from here on out as I don't think anything is going to be happening with it. Hopefully when I'm back I'll update with a vid of me driving it lol
3E4A33A7-B5E8-47DB-A461-A318858BD7DC_zps5nkztz0y.jpg

5892BCF9-5516-4CD6-8CE6-89595A610B4B_zpsiydgd6vm.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I've always been envious of how easy it is to tuck a harness with a Sullivan lower. Looks great!

I'll be curious to see how the coolant lines are run to the heads with where the blower sits and how the belt routes.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I'm not to sure on how Drew is going to route them. I had an idea of routing it back towards the firewall and around. I know that it'll look good either way. :D

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Good update, the car is running, no radiator or cold side piping ahaha. But it runs. Custom radiator has been ordered as well as all the cold side stuff and pretty much everything needed to finish the car.
7629CB47-C38F-452E-869A-38FD827B3E30_zpstuccyul5.jpg

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks man, believe it or not, they aren't that hard to add, they have an adapter that plugs into the OBD2 I want to say that reads everything from there..

coposrv

Established Member
Bad ass build and the racepak looks like an awesome unit. Fingers crossed that this time it stays together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
This damn ECU should keep it together, and for whatever reason if it doesn't, there will be a very very large part out thread. I'll be done with cars for a very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread