Medusa Version 3.0 (New Build)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
glad its running at least.

whats the deal with the custom radiator and do you still have AC? If youre making one fit with the blower and AC youve got my attention

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Nope AC is gone as well as ABS.. ABS was broken and AC isn't needed. It'll fit with the blower. I'll post pics when it get in.. But it's inset into the radiator support I know that much.

97snakebite

Established Member
Nope AC is gone as well as ABS.. ABS was broken and AC isn't needed. It'll fit with the blower. I'll post pics when it get in.. But it's inset into the radiator support I know that much.
Who needs AC or ABS??? Hell i even deleted my hydroboost

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I was thinking about doing my hydroboost as well. But it's not the cards right now. I ripped out so much shit.. My car in street trim is stupid light lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ That is true.. I lived in Daphne, AL so I know that.. If I ever move back to the South I will def re-install it.

Helomech74

Established Member
Hell, I live in TN and I've ripped out the AC in all my hot rods. I like to cruise with the windows down anyway. No stereo, no AC, no ABS, power brakes or steering, hahaha. I could have started off with a stripped down V6 and saved money. Although I do keep all the parts just in case.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I need to drive a car with no power brakes or steering and see how I like it.. It'll save more weight too.

Helomech74

Established Member
I need to drive a car with no power brakes or steering and see how I like it.. It'll save more weight too.

The lack of power steering is very apparent at low speeds, especially if you have large front tires. When I was running my skinnies, there was no real difference, after installing the 275's back up front it's much more difficult. I can deal with it though as I've owned several old cars with no power steering. The brakes, when done properly, have no real difference in pedal feel.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I gotcha, yea I'm running 275's and probably going to be doing a SLA at somepoint and running 305's or 315's up front.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
You maintain power steering... just lose the assistance in braking...to me well worth the lost of 20lbs+

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yea I'll have to check it all out for sure

You should install a "hideous atomic turbo" setup on your car. :rolleyes: :)

AHAHAHA dude that guy pisses me off so much.. I remember now why I don't go on modfords sadly lol. But you're there more and I like the tech lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well yesterday I went to the shop.. I got to start my car for the 1st time in 3.5yrs.. It was a pretty amazing feeling/somewhat emotional.. Don't really know why, maybe it was the look on my sons face who knows lol.

The Holley setup and the base tune Drew wrote for it is spot on, no throttle body cable either, radiator, or cold side yet.. So it's not a very long video, and sadly the dumps do the cams no justice.. This thing straight up shook the ground. It was pretty amazing.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It really doesn't.. I need to find a way to fab up some tailpipes though, or redirect the dumps

You should spend the money on stuff that I have for sale to help me keep funding my build lol

Users who are viewing this thread