Millenial Car Guys...ahem...Car Persons

Blown 89

Established Member
At the same time, Clarkson also resoldered the main body wiring harness on his 928 in the middle of Argentina, I'd like to see half of these youtube celebs pull that one off.
What you don't realize is that he had a production crew and mechanics with him.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
No good, your XFI box would be fried. You'd have fuel but no spark.

Their YouTube video would be titled "The WRONG Way to Install a Carb...You Won't BELIEVE What happened!"
Thank you for the correction.....I had a "millennial" moment!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
What you don't realize is that he had a production crew and mechanics with him.

was wondering if someone was going to let the cat out of the bag....

but hold one he cant do that because he's not a milennial! he must do everything there is to do! Born with every skill! :rolleyes:

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
to get this straight - you'd think the person was 'less of a man' if he paid someone to install said part because he didnt have the tools / time / what have you?

Yes. But in the EMP situation the Millenials Apple Quick Pay and credit cards wouldn't work.

Zemedici

Established Member
Credit cards give you free money though...

no man, doesnt matter because you didnt weave the fabric of the dollar bills yourself its useless....

and never mind the exact same money that some people carry as cash are in debit accounts which they could have on their phone, reducing the chance of it being stolen....

back to mining for silver so I can make my own currency I go.....

oh wait. I live in 2016. :D

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
no man, doesnt matter because you didnt weave the fabric of the dollar bills yourself its useless....

and never mind the exact same money that some people carry as cash are in debit accounts which they could have on their phone, reducing the chance of it being stolen....

back to mining for silver so I can make my own currency I go.....

oh wait. I live in 2016. :D
Just stock up on liquor....never goes bad and people will trade stuff for it....the ultimate currency

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
You'll probably use the pickaxe wrong. I thought Millenials were to sophisticated to get trolled.

nah, I'll pay some pleb to do it for me. :) and I thought old timers were quick enough to realize they were in fact the ones being trolled......some are quicker than others it seems :rolleyes:

jaxbusa

Established Member
There are many factors, but I can't help but think the following plays a big part:

According to U.S. Census Bureau,3 out of about 12 million single parent families in 2015, more than 80% were headed by single mothers.

Today 1 in 4 children under the age of 18 — a total of about 17.4 million — are being raised without a father and nearly half (45%) live below the poverty line.

Blown 89

Established Member
but hold one he cant do that because he's not a milennial! he must do everything there is to do! Born with every skill! :rolleyes:
People in their 30's, 40's and 50's can't do anything either. The desire to learn physical skill and trades died a long time ago and were replaced by digital engineering and tech.

I should point out that I am one of those people that doesn't work on my cars anymore. I have the ability but the opportunity cost simply isn't worth it.

Blown 89

Established Member
Speaking of EMP's, if you guys haven't read it yet One Second After is a great read. I'm hoping to move on to the followup book at some point.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
It's too late for the Millennials, but I have a solution for the next generation.

babytoolkit_zpsbmewsnbk.jpg

nxhappy

Established Member
I love the 18 year old punks driving new beemers or high dollar cars. makes we wanna punch them in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread