pullied cobra on spray dyno

Drazga

Established Member
well finally everything came together aside from the kit didnt come with the proper jets for a 100 shot :( so i said **** it and went 125 :D

car made 462/472 on the same dyno this past winter. the only bolton added since then was the x pipe. the baseline was so low from the heat and baseline pulls(was 95 degrees 449/45X) should make 470/480ish this winter. i did a wet 125 shot and made 557/594 :eek: it pulls awesome on the street. i went with the granatelli controller so it actives when at WOT and between 3700rpms-6400rpms. i cant wait to see how it pulls this winter.

stock MAF, injectors, and pump. :coolman:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_CF4xKlmA4"]YouTube- MVI_0536.AVI[/nomedia]

IMG_0548.jpg

overall shot (used wire loom over all the wires) still need to hide the solenoids, fittings, and wot/rpm box by the battery
IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

a few shots of the lines hidden
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

installed a vert switch in the coin holder slot. forward is purge backside is linelock and the old linelock switch to the left is to arm the nitrous. i forgot to take a picture of the purge it comes out of the front grille.

custom bottle holder
IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
stock pumps? I bet its REALLY close to maxed or IS maxed. what was the duty cycle???

most people have to add a BAP just for a ported eaton to make over 500rwhp...unless Im missing something....

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
you think it pull better in the winter? i would think the nitrous would lower your intake temps well beyond winter air.

Drazga

Established Member
stock pumps? I bet its REALLY close to maxed or IS maxed. what was the duty cycle???

most people have to add a BAP just for a ported eaton to make over 500rwhp...unless Im missing something....

not sure on the duty cycle. going with a triple pump, 80lbs, and a new MAF next. im sure its pretty much right there.

you think it pull better in the winter? i would think the nitrous would lower your intake temps well beyond winter air.

:shrug: either way it could still always be colder.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
not sure on the duty cycle. going with a triple pump, 80lbs, and a new MAF next. im sure its pretty much right there.

:shrug: either way it could still always be colder.

Id be weary of pushing that thing....wideband in the car? what timing? what fuel? this is stuff you should "want" to know

Drazga

Established Member
Id be weary of pushing that thing....wideband in the car? what timing? what fuel? this is stuff you should "want" to know

just ordered the wideband. i think it was at about 21.5 degrees on my regular tune i think my nitrous is at 19 degrees.

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
your really pushing it pulling fuel from the rail on a 125 shot. with stock pumps/injectors. also would not have plumbed it before the tb.

Thats just me tho.
Nice numbers.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
We will see a "my motor blew thread" soon. Either that or the previous owner has mods done to the car current owner isn't aware of as that much power with stock maf, injectors, and pumps seems... to good to be true?

Is this thread a joke? I forgot to even mention the part of the bottle sitting on your back seat not secured... dude seriously?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
We will see a "my motor blew thread" soon. Either that or the previous owner has mods done to the car current owner isn't aware of as that much power with stock maf, injectors, and pumps seems... to good to be true?

Is this thread a joke? I forgot to even mention the part of the bottle sitting on your back seat not secured... dude seriously?

it says...."custom bottle holder"....

04nccobra

Established Member
The 125 shot seems like way overkill. I would be interested to see what a 50hp shot would do?

Drazga

Established Member
your really pushing it pulling fuel from the rail on a 125 shot. with stock pumps/injectors. also would not have plumbed it before the tb.

Thats just me tho.
Nice numbers.

:beer:

injectors are definitely stock and im pretty sure the MAF is too. not sure about the pump though possibly a BAP. those will be the next 3 mods for sure.

You have some good numbers while on the Nitrous. Congrats.

:beer: after i get a new fuel setup id like to go with a posi port, dragon TB, lower (for 17#s), and longtubes.

Evil_GT

KB-E85
Established Member
Is it just me, or do those numbers seem low to other cobras with an eaton and spray?

Seems like 75/100 shot cobras make 600+tq without a problem. Understand the 95 degree heat is a factor though, but overall, they just seem a tad low.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Is it just me, or do those numbers seem low to other cobras with an eaton and spray?

Seems like 75/100 shot cobras make 600+tq without a problem. Understand the 95 degree heat is a factor though, but overall, they just seem a tad low.

from baseline to n2o it made 100hp and 150tq....seems about right. also depends where you start the n2o. the closer to 3000/3500ish the higher it will be. also depends on the timing each tuner uses.

mrbigjeep

Established Member

sorta seems like it. a guy on another forum with a cammed 2v and a 150 shot made 595tq..

either way, still good numbers! and the heat sure doesn't help

Drazga

Established Member

ill be going back this winter to the same dyno and changing the box to start spraying earlier and see how much more i make in cooler weather. (same amount of timing too)

Users who are viewing this thread