pullied cobra on spray dyno

Drazga

Established Member
Car is a Kenne Bell car with spray now and soon to be E85. SRA/Kmember etc. The car ran really well when everything was straightened out.

ctgreddy

Established Member
i'm surprised it ran good, looks like the nozzle was wayyyyyyy too close to the throttle body and wouldn't be able to equalize out the spray pattern.

blueovaldarrell

Established Member
i dont see how this thread looks like a joke, back when people were first trying nitrous with the 03 cobras, my buddy had one of the first ones in town that was pulley'd, and then it was the first one wed heard of to try nitrous. his exact mods were; jlt cold air, magnaflow o/r x pipe, magnaflow cat back, 2.76 pulley, dyno tune with sct software, and a cheap compucar bottle in a bag kit spraying thru the stock maf, stock rails, injectors, and pump. his dyno on bottle was almost identical to this guys, i believe it made 558rw/600tq. the duty cycle on the injectors were maxed, but the afr stayed solid. he ran the hell out of that car, put 90k hard miles on it over about 4 years, sold it running just fine. that car was a factory freak though, it ran 12.4 at 113mph bone stock with a 250lb driver. i only remember this in detail because my brothers 03 10th aniv bone stock ran 12.69 at 109mph and he was mad because he was down 4mph.

corysmach1

Established Member
i dont see how this thread looks like a joke, back when people were first trying nitrous with the 03 cobras, my buddy had one of the first ones in town that was pulley'd, and then it was the first one wed heard of to try nitrous. his exact mods were; jlt cold air, magnaflow o/r x pipe, magnaflow cat back, 2.76 pulley, dyno tune with sct software, and a cheap compucar bottle in a bag kit spraying thru the stock maf, stock rails, injectors, and pump. his dyno on bottle was almost identical to this guys, i believe it made 558rw/600tq. the duty cycle on the injectors were maxed, but the afr stayed solid. he ran the hell out of that car, put 90k hard miles on it over about 4 years, sold it running just fine. that car was a factory freak though, it ran 12.4 at 113mph bone stock with a 250lb driver. i only remember this in detail because my brothers 03 10th aniv bone stock ran 12.69 at 109mph and he was mad because he was down 4mph.

Every car, tune,driver and dyno sre different. And yes i believe what you said you can have 2 cars with identical mods and both have great drivers and one could be substantially faster....its crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread