00R Brembo kit installed

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Nice upgrade, I was considering it but after seeing the 1300 price tag I put that money towards my CCW's. Do you road race the car?

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Nice upgrade, I was considering it but after seeing the 1300 price tag I put that money towards my CCW's. Do you road race the car?
No, i need a real roll bar. Which is something i'm considering down the road..
The brakes were a gift from the wife..

BlownReptile

Established Member
Looks amazing...I have been thinking of pulling the trigger on this since Lethal has the group purchase going on.

vipergts281

Established Member
$1,300 is high. I usually see them for $1,100 or so. And....

I have seen them for $995 one time. Forget the place, but if I find it I'll post the link.

GodStang

Established Member
I want the same setup....where did you buy from and what did it end up costing you?

Tousley Ford use to have it for I think as low as $899 but has sense gone up to $1198. This is for the Complete 2000 Cobra R kit. One Vendor had like 30 sets he sold for $599. I was pissed I missed out!!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I've never seen that kit with drilled rotors - they're always solid. What gives? :shrug:
It's your choice.. You can choose between: drilled, slotted or blanks.. I don't road race and if i did i'd swap out the pads & rotors anyway...

Last edited:

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Tousley Ford use to have it for I think as low as $899 but has sense gone up to $1198. This is for the Complete 2000 Cobra R kit. One Vendor had like 30 sets he sold for $599. I was pissed I missed out!!

I guess im not the only one who missed that deal

T.O.Snake

Established Member
It's your choice.. You can choose between: drilled, slotted or blanks.. I don't road race and if i did i'd swap out the pads & rotors anyway...

Has that always been the case, or is this a new option? Again, I only ask because this is the first time in a million threads that I've seen this kit with anything but solid rotors. Does every supplier offer that option, or is this only where you got yours from? :shrug:

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Has that always been the case, or is this a new option? Again, I only ask because this is the first time in a million threads that I've seen this kit with anything but solid rotors. Does every supplier offer that option, or is this only where you got yours from? :shrug:

I have the slotted rotors with mine and I bought the kit a while back.

GodStang

Established Member
I think that was the $599 deal mentioned earlier.

No it was not. The $599 was for the Black Cobra R kit. Not sure what ever happened to the Focus RS setup. Call steve at Tousley ford. He has had the best price on them in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread