01 Returnstyle Fuel Rails

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey guys, wondering if you can hook me up with a link to some 01 Aeromotive Return style fuel rails for my car. Thanks a lot guys
:beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, wondering if you can hook me up with a link to some 01 Aeromotive Return style fuel rails for my car. Thanks a lot guys
:beer:

Sorry for the late response. We have been extremely busy since we returned to work from the holiday and it's been difficult to keep up with the forum responses. For future reference the best way to contact us is by phone. If you're out of the country and only have access to a computer you can email [email protected] for the quickest response.

In regards to the 01 Cobra return style rails here's the link.
Aeromotive 99-04 Cobra Fuel Rail Kit [14111] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Jared,
Do I need the return style block off?? What is that lol? If I just buy them w/o the block off it will work for a return style?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared,
Do I need the return style block off?? What is that lol? If I just buy them w/o the block off it will work for a return style?

I don't even know why that option was listed as these rails don't have a FRPS provision to block off in the first place. I removed the dropdown menu so you're all set to go.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread