01 TT Cobra

Hepcat007

Established Member
Here's the low down. I have an 01 Twin Turbo Cobra that I am needing to get rid of. I am wanting to buy a house and just want to get rid of it for what I still owe on it. I am asking $15,000 firm which is what i owe on it. And it has over twice that in mods. Anyways here is the list of mods. If anyone has any questions, please ask me, as i'm forgetting a lot of mods and info i'm sure. Engine was just built and is not back in car. I have a mechanic working on it. If you are patient it will be done and tuned in a few weeks. I just need to get rid of it. Here is a link to some pics....I'll put some more up soon.http://nothingbutperformance.net/Todd_Evans.html
-01 Zinc Yellow Cobra
-2 56mm T3/T4 GT-32 turbo's. rated at over 700 fwhp each.
-Stage 2 snow performance Alchy water kit.
-Air to Air intercooler
-All forged internals
-Art Carr built Auto 4R70W Tranny
-Baumann TCS transmission controller. enables trans tunes and paddle shifting via the cruise controls.
-Coil-overs all around
-Subframe connectors
-Tubular K-member
-UPR caster/camber plates
-Custom X-pipe and exhaust
-Brand new Deep Dish bullets with MT ET streets out back and Nitto 555's up front. No miles on any of them.
-Xcal 2 Tuner.
-60 lb injectors
-upgraded coils
-Boosta-pump
-steeda bump-steer kit.
-gear is 3:55
-Solid Axle

Hepcat007

Established Member
50_Dave said:
shit, i could buy this in about 2 weeks.

Let me know, it might still be on the market. Also, if you want to drive it home, it will probably be 2 weeks before i have it back together.

50_Dave

Established Member
Im definetly interested.

To be honest, I have a shop who might have enough spare pieces from the incon days that they may be putting a twin turbo set up on my 97 cobra. We are just trying to find some exhaust manifolds. If they do not turn up this week, then I will have all this spare cash that I may be able to buy your car. So please keep me informed on its progress.

David

50_Dave

Established Member
Im definetly interested.

To be honest, I have a shop who might have enough spare pieces from the incon days that they may be putting a twin turbo set up on my 97 cobra. We are just trying to find some exhaust manifolds. If they do not turn up this week, then I will have all this spare cash that I may be able to buy your car. So please keep me informed on its progress.

David

Hepcat007

Established Member
50_Dave said:
Im definetly interested.

David

Will do. Let me know how your progress goes.

50_Dave

Established Member
what numbers did you put down before this engine went in, and why are you having to put another engine in (stock engine im guessing)?

Last edited:

Hepcat007

Established Member
50_Dave said:
what numbers did you put down before this engine went in, and why are you having to put another engine in (stock engine im guessing)?

Last year when i went with forged internals, the rings failed. So, engine had to be pulled to replace them. It's the stock engine with forged rods and pistons. Car wasn't put on dyno last year. All the tuning was done via wide-band. I'm more of a fan of wide-band tuning, it would be nice to have the hp and torque number though.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Im sure this car wil put down some sick numbers and with those 56mm turbos Im sure it hits hard and quick!

TTT for an awesome ride, I cant believe its not gone yet.

Users who are viewing this thread