03/04 Heads

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Hey everyone. I have a set of 03 Mach 1 Heads that I want to get rid of. I was planning on using them for my sn-95 but plans changed and I'm tired of looking at them. One head is completely assembled but the other is taken apart because I was going to have them ported but again I changed my mind about the whole set up. The head that is apart is missing 2 valves, springs and retainers. The person who owned them before me needed those parts to use on another engine that went south. I paid around $750 for them and would like to get close to that amount. PM me if anyone is interested. I will try to get a camera from a friend and post up some pics of them but again the head that is apart I have all of the parts to it except for the pair mentioned above. Thank you for your interest.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
NO they are not 9 thread they are stock thread. I will get you the pics ASAP again I don't have a camera so please give me about a day to get the pics. Thank you for your patience.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Yes I do have these heads still available. I have been away from my comp all summer but I am starting school this week so I will be able to respond quicker. Go ahead and just give me a call I will pm both of you my phone number and that will be the easiest way to get ahold of me right now. The first week of school is always hell. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread