03 cobra 34k miles

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
I am looking to sell my 03 cobra. I don't drive it anymore since I took a new job and have a 6 month old baby. I'm gonna sell this car and buy a motorcycle that can sit in my garage, it takes up less room than the cobra lol. The car has 34,xxx miles, I bought it with 31,xxx. I'm asking 20,000 OBO, I'm flexible to move it fast, but I don't need to sell, so please don't pm me asking if you can have it for 10k.

The car runs great, no problems at all. It was owned by a detailer, and I took over, and learned to detail specifically for this car. The mods are listed below, and it was dyno tuned and made 493/495. It was a perfect day for the tune. The car also has a short throw shifter, egr delete, really nice double din panasonic radio with nav and Bluetooth, with 2 12's in the trunk. It is a custom box I made my self and carpeted. I also have, but have not installed a posi ported eaton painted black, 60# injectors and a BAP. It was going to be my winter project, but my wife and I had our hands full with our daughter. I'll get pictures of the car up soon, I forgot how to do it on this forum.

Total list of mods
Engine
2.81 upper pulley
Steeda 100mm idler
JLT RAI
Fluidyne H/E

Exhaust
Kooks LT headers
Kooks O/R X Pipe
MAC 3" catback with 4" welded Magnaflow tips

Suspension
H&R Race Springs
Strut tower brace
CC plates
IRS brace

Tranny
SPEC 3+ clutch
SPEC aluminum flywheel

Again, I'm not desperate for cash or rent, I just don't have the time to enjoy the car anymore. I'm not even allowed to start the thing unless the baby is wide awake and playing. Pm me for any questions, the carfax is clear, one owner had it for 3 months but never payed I guess, so it got repossessed, so there is a not about it on the carfax. Again pictures are soon to follow.

Last edited:

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
So, I have my motorcycle, and now I really don't need the car, so I'll put it back up for sale, any questions just email me or pm me... If you want to see the car, give me a few days notice so I can schedule it on a weekend.

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
Bump for the weekend, I'll put up recent pics when i get the car home, just had to take it for emissions

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
Sorry Holdfast, the only advice I could give you is to act fast... I sold this car so much faster than I thought, I never thought i would sell it in less than 3 days

Users who are viewing this thread