03 Cobra Kenne Bell 2.2 With Tons of Mods

Parts-is-Parts

Established Member
That is an awesome deal for the amount of mods it has! If it didnt have so many miles I would be all over it!

Its got 54k and is the deal of the century????

I dont understand why everyone is so concerned over a stupid number if the car is clean. MAKES NO SENSE.

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
I think making any comments about how clean a car is over just viewing pictures over the net is retarded. NOT saying this car isn't. Just a thought.

My advise.... Part the car. Sell stock for $17-17500. And you'll net $19500 after selling the mods. Trust me you dont want to sell as is because you'll probably only see 17500-18000.

Mileage is the most important thing when trying to get some money back on mods.

chad95

Established Member
I think making any comments about how clean a car is over just viewing pictures over the net is retarded. NOT saying this car isn't. Just a thought.

My advise.... Part the car. Sell stock for $17-17500. And you'll net $19500 after selling the mods. Trust me you dont want to sell as is because you'll probably only see 17500-18000.

Mileage is the most important thing when trying to get some money back on mods.

car is clean I promise you that and it has already sold twice for 21k so how do you figured it would only bring 17,500 - 18,000? Are you High or just a lowballer like 50% of the site is?

zackkbcobra

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
car is clean I promise you that and it has already sold twice for 21k so how do you figured it would only bring 17,500 - 18,000? Are you High or just a lowballer like 50% of the site is?

Just like Chad said it already sold twice for 21k so he is probably going to get 18 k I'm trying to get it but the owner didn't pm me back looks like a really clean car

redfire03 svt

Established Member
did'nt your boss or owner of the chop shop buy my KB 2.2 torch red cobra this past summer. They were from Kentucky and drove down to atlanta to pick it up. Super nice guys.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
i know this car guys, it is super clean and very fast. i know chad 95 and jason(thechopshop). he is a standup guy. if i didnt already have my 04, i would just walk down the street and pick this thing up. this is most definately the best deal on this website. i wouldnt offer a penny less, i would just get it before its gone!!! glws jason it wont take long.

wan2play

Established Member

NO im not high...... I know because I bought one with a little less mileage for around that price. Have you ever thought that 50% of this site thinks their car is worth more than people are willing to pay? Or, that they spend tons of money on it and want some of it back? Hence, high asking prices???

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I am surprised this has not sold yet. It will not last long and you can definitely tell from the pics it is clean and well kept.

God I would love to pick this beast up, I am just not ready to let my E55 go although it is on Autotrader right now.

Let me know if this is the same shop whose owner bought my 2.2 KB Torch Red cobra this past summer.

chad95

Established Member
NO im not high...... I know because I bought one with a little less mileage for around that price. Have you ever thought that 50% of this site thinks their car is worth more than people are willing to pay? Or, that they spend tons of money on it and want some of it back? Hence, high asking prices???

The car books for 19,300 in stock form how is it over priced? I turn down about 10 offers for 20,000 when I had it but I guess my asking price was high I bet that's what sold it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread