03 Cobra silver metallic, 25K miles

s-krouse

Established Member
i put a post on here the other day looking for one of these. looks great.i posted that i have $19k to spend. please let me know if your interested.:beer:

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
price

i put a post on here the other day looking for one of these. looks great.i posted that i have $19k to spend. please let me know if your interested.:beer:

19K is a low offer, and I would never consider letting it go for that price.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Very clean cobra and tasteful mods. It is getting very hard to find a cobra in this condition. Well worth it for the price, GL OP

StL-Stang08

Established Member
Very interested! What does it cost to ship to St. Louis, MO 63114? Can I have the VIN? Can you text me more interior and underneath shots? 314-452-6970

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
I can post some pics later this evening, there is no rust on the undercarrige. You can eat off it if you wanted to its that clean. Far as shipping, depends on the carrier. The 23K price tag is firm however. No tire kickers or lowballers please.

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
unable to get to the pics today, work is very busy right now. Will try to get some up tomorrow.

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
tundra

I take it thats your Tundra in the background, if not interested in trading for 07 Tundra??

Thats my tundra and I just bought it back in June. Not interested in trades unless you have a really nice original fox coupe, reef blue or silver in great shape and some $$ my way.

Users who are viewing this thread