03 DSG Cobra 18K miles 21,000 o.b.o

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
I am thinking of selling my 03 DSG Cobra. It was involved in a previouse rear end collision. Therefore it has a rebuilt title. The car did not sustain any mechanical damages what so ever. the drive train and mechanical components are original to the car. The car was repaired profesionally. It is comletely stock with the exeption of a c&l meter, K&N filter, and cross drilled and slotted rotors. The air bags did not deploy. Even the glass is all original to the car. I am an I-Car certified Tech and my profession is in the auto collision industry so believe me when I say the car was repaired back to pre-loss condition. The paint is better than the original with no orange peal SHOW quality. It has Original Chrome wheels, and the tires are Brand new 315/35 zr17 in the rear and 275/40 zr 17 in the front. The car gets driven maybe 1 day a month that is the reason I am thinking of selling it. The interior is flawless with no wear at all on the driver seat ** Still has a strong new car smell *** I would be glad to forward pics for someone to post in the thread for me since I haven't been able to upload them. If interested please contact me at (956) 532-7763 Thanks Danny

Last edited:

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
For an additional 16,500 o.b.o I have a matching DSG 04 F-150 (FX4) single cab. I have the title to both vehs. on hand and ready to deal.

Last edited:

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
All pms and emails have been replied to. This car is perfect in every way someone will be very happy with it.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
97CobraTT I sent you the email again let me know if you don't get it.

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
here are your pics.... wow... good lookin car guys! someone should just on this! free bump...

if you need me to post more... just email them to me and ill get them up a.s.a.p....

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

phil h

Established Member
You guys need to jump on this deal.. It was fixed right by an icar technician and on top of it was hit in the rear. There are alot less things to replace in a rear hit vs a front hit. If the car was bought in Texas which i am assuming, they total cars with hardly anything wrong with them. I live in Kansas and thats where i buy all of my rebuilders because most of them are light damage.

Good luck with the sale, someone will end up with a nice car.

Phil

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
I do have pics of the car prior to the repairs that I can forward to people who are truly interested in the car.

rmgtc01

Established Member
Just FYI: Rebuilt title/Dealer buyback/lemon 03's are getting around 14-17k at the auction (depending on miles) in Florida (Public cannot get this price). Dealers are bringing in anywhere from 18k-24k for them. So this car is pretty well priced based upon the market, miles and quality. If the car runs great, don't be scared to jump on it.

Hope that helps people.
Good luck.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
Thanks rmgtc01 This car is flawless in every aspect. I am not afraid to forward pics to anyone in any angle. When I fixed the car I fixed it with the intentions of keeping it for a long time. Just need to free up the money for now. The car is paid for and I only use it maybe 1 day out of the month. I have only put 1,500 miles on it in a year.

Users who are viewing this thread