03 DSG vert w/ 45k miles for sale

ghall

Established Member
The reason i am thinking of selling the car is because i simply have too many cars, and my wife thinks it's time to downsize a bit. After continually trying to move things around my garage, i think i finally agree with her.
I bought the car 2 yrs. ago w/ 39k miles, it currently has 46k. This car has never been a DD, always garaged by all owners, it was used a a weekend trip car--it has always been a South east car.
I have receipts for $10k of stuff that was done mainly by LPF(i will list below).
The car was tuned by LPF and made 505rwhp/525rwtq.
The tune on the car,actually driving around is awesome. The car currently has oem matching chrome 10.5" rims with 315 MT drag radials on the rear(i have the original 9" wheels with 275's also)
I have ALL SVT docs,window sticker,sales brochures--original sales receipt with a car from the original salesman.
Here is a list of mods done by previous owner:
Cooling Upgrades:
LFP reservoir matte finish
LFP Race Radiator
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger

Engine and Performance Upgrades:
SCT XCalibrator 2 tuner with current tune. (Tuner is capable of storing 3 different tunes)
SCT 2400 MAF
Accufab throttle body
Siemens Deka 60lb injectors with harnesses
K&N FIPK Kit
UPR adjusting clutch cable mount
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Pulley Upgrades:
Billet-flow Idler pulley set
Reichard Racing 2.78” pulley
Metco 4# lower pulley with compensating alternator pulley

Supercharger Upgrade:
Steigmeier Stage IV port (Stock Eaton M112)

Chassis and Suspension Upgrades:
Billet-flow IRS Brace
HP Performance Sub-frame connectors

Exhaust Upgrades:
Stainless Steel MagnaFlow X Pipe with Hi Flow Catalytic converters
Stainless Steel MagnaFlow High Flow Catbacks w/ 3” tips

Recently installed is a spec 3+ clutch, ford TOB and shift fork, also 26 spline input shaft(over $1,000)
This car is an absolute gem, there are NO excuses(no painted this, or fixed that)
I will try to get some pics, but my weather forecast in the near future is not good, so the car will stay tucked away under a car cover in my garage.
Please let me know if there are any questions, i can be reached by phone at 910-675-1628 or cell 910-297-4593 if anyone wants to discuss in person.
Price is $18,400--i
Thanks for looking,

Geoff

Last edited:

ghall

Established Member
Here is one quick pic of the car not long after i bought it. It does not show the 10.5" wheels and tires. I will try to add more pics soon
photoshoot078.jpg

ghall

Established Member
Thanks for the nice comments guys. I wish i could get the car out of the garage so i could take some pics, but this part of the reason i am selling it, i simly don't have enough garage space. I am pulling the motor out of my GN and because of that i can't get the gt500, the GNX or the cobra out of the garage:rollseyes
Anyway--no big hurry on selling the cobra so i will keep it bumped in the future incase someone is interested. I will add pics as the garage becomes available to get things out. This truely is a super nice car if anyone is interested.

Geoff

Mikey G.

Established Member
Keep it for a few more months so that I can buy it from you! ;-) Gotta sell a few summer toys before I buy... and my birthday is the end of April (I usually buy myself something big on my birthday each year).

SOUNDS like a very nice car (just razzin' ya).

-=Mike G.

ghall

Established Member
Keep it for a few more months so that I can buy it from you! ;-) Gotta sell a few summer toys before I buy... and my birthday is the end of April (I usually buy myself something big on my birthday each year).

SOUNDS like a very nice car (just razzin' ya).

-=Mike G.

LOL--i will actually probably finally have it out of the garage for pics by then..No hurry on the sale----this car is very nice!!!!

Geoff

ghall

Established Member
I looked back over the original post and didn't see where i listed any issues with the car, so i will do that now.
1) The clutch only has a few miles on the install, is it shuddering just a bit on take-off, but is butter smooth through the gears. You can drive around the shudder, and it should go away.
2) There is a scratch on the drivers side behind the rear tire that is about 8" long--i didn't get a pic of it up close--if anyone is interested---i will be glad to get one. It was there when i bought the car, and frankly it hasn't bothered me. Pics:
DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

Last edited:

jf4boogie

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful car. Exactly what I'm looking for, just wish you were closer.

Its well worth it to fly in and drive home for this one.

Geoff is a straight up guy and keeps his stuff super clean.

If anyone has any questions I will vouch for this car and Geoff as well. I sold my previous terminator to an out-of-state buyer on here that also flew in and drove home if you need a reference.

G/L with the sale buddy :beer:

ghall

Established Member
Its well worth it to fly in and drive home for this one.

Geoff is a straight up guy and keeps his stuff super clean.

If anyone has any questions I will vouch for this car and Geoff as well. I sold my previous terminator to an out-of-state buyer on here that also flew in and drove home if you need a reference.

G/L with the sale buddy :beer:

Thanks B.!!

I don't know, after driving this thing to J'ville the other night, getting it all cleaned up on sunday, and now with all the recent Cobra love around here lately, might need to throw a KB or Whipple on it and go cut some 1.57 60's---that sure looked fun:burnout::dancenana:

Geoff

ghall

Established Member
After driving the car a couple of times this week, i have decided to just keep it.Car is just to nice! Thanks to everyone who had some interest.
Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread