03 KB Cobra Vert - Modified....ALOT

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Congrats on the triplets Ken. Hope the sell of the car goes well.

Ive met Ken and did a transaction with him. I would definitely vouch for him. Buy his car!

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Hey Ken, I just read that you've only got a few payments left...

If the 41K in mods are payed off then to be honest with you, I wouldn't sell it.

Or, at least I wouldn't take less than what you've been asking.

Seriously, you've got a LOT into that thing and although you've got some trips coming, you're like many of us on here that kids or not, you got to have that special something in the garage.

One of the reasons most of us DO what we do to our Termis is that we CAN (and quite frankly the dang things are just that MOD friendly)

Think about the check you're going to have to write the next time you get a bug up your booty to have a 10 sec car. It will be a HELLOFALOT more than 38K...!

Again, at this point...if you don't have to sell it...dont

And if you do...don't lower your price another dollar.

Just my two pennies.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Hey Ken, I just read that you've only got a few payments left...

If the 41K in mods are payed off then to be honest with you, I wouldn't sell it.

Or, at least I wouldn't take less than what you've been asking.

Seriously, you've got a LOT into that thing and although you've got some trips coming, you're like many of us on here that kids or not, you got to have that special something in the garage.

One of the reasons most of us DO what we do to our Termis is that we CAN (and quite frankly the dang things are just that MOD friendly)

Think about the check you're going to have to write the next time you get a bug up your booty to have a 10 sec car. It will be a HELLOFALOT more than 38K...!

Again, at this point...if you don't have to sell it...dont

And if you do...don't lower your price another dollar.

Just my two pennies.

Man i hear ya!!! The mods are paid for. They have been payed for as I built the car up. However, that payment just keeps going. I have been making two payments at once as to pay it off sooner. At that rate, i now have 8 more pmts to make and i will own another title!! I do hate like anything to even have to think of selling it. I have put countless hours into research for the best parts, the best mechanic and tuning, etc. If 8 more payments are made before a offer comes in, I will probably keep it. However, i could use the cash as well. (as mentioned before, i am a homebuilder. And the market kinda sucks!)
Also as you said, to do this car again it would cost more to get to that 10sec street car. I for sure did not ever think i would sell it. It is suppose to be the start of a collection of cars.
I agree with you also about the "itch" of having a fast sports car. I cant really see myself not having one. After nearly 5 years it has become a fixture almost.
On the other note, the triplets and the wife are important too! They cant be replaced, but the car can....one day!

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Man, tough call for you.

There will never be a time that you have to choose between your kids and anything (I've got two and they always come first!) but you are certainly in a tough spot.

You'll make the right decision either way...the only advice I can really offer is don't "fire sale" that awesome ride dude, you've got WAY too much into it to "give it away"...

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Man, tough call for you.

There will never be a time that you have to choose between your kids and anything (I've got two and they always come first!) but you are certainly in a tough spot.

You'll make the right decision either way...the only advice I can really offer is don't "fire sale" that awesome ride dude, you've got WAY too much into it to "give it away"...

You hit the nail on the head! Tough spot, indeed!!

It has been in my thoughts to sell it for a while, but like you said...i am not going to give it away.

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Can you send me some additional pics including the interior...

I am a serious Cobra shopper btwn now and Spring and will execute a purchase when I find THE ONE - you know what I mean. I like what I see here thus far. Car is very impressive.

Do you have the stock rims? Do the seats have the black or light gray inserts?

Thanks in advance for your response..Beautiful Cobra.

Happy Thanksgiving and Congratulations on your new family!

[email protected]

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Can you send me some additional pics including the interior...

I am a serious Cobra shopper btwn now and Spring and will execute a purchase when I find THE ONE - you know what I mean. I like what I see here thus far. Car is very impressive.

Do you have the stock rims? Do the seats have the black or light gray inserts?

Thanks in advance for your response..Beautiful Cobra.

Happy Thanksgiving and Congratulations on your new family!

[email protected]

e-mail sent your way.

bodabdan

Brute Force and Ignorance
Established Member
Kenzilla that's a killer car. It's out of my price range but that doesn't mean it's not worth that. I wondered if you were still trying to sell the F-250 also? You might be able to attract different buyers if you sold the car and truck at the same time as a package deal. Also you might want to try ford-trucks.com to sell the F-250. They are the same caliber of website as this one, just Ford truck oriented. Your truck should sell for that price pretty quickly there. Good luck to you and congratulations on the triplets.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
beautiful car. If I wasnt purchasing a comp orange vert, Id be all over it.

Unless ya wanna take 28K for it lol then Ill skip the orange...

Users who are viewing this thread