'03 modified by Paul's High Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Air Speed, enough is enough man. You go and start insulting his child and you have completely wasted your time. Do you really get off trashing people's threads?? You are a worthless human being if I may say so myself... I see no "laughable excuses" by Hermes on his car..... Your initial post was fine, but for Heaven's sakes, leave this shit alone. Its not YOUR car, and you have posted in everyone else's thread trashing it, and sticking your nose where it DOES NOT BELONG.

Hermes, if I were you, I'd ask a Mod to delete the irrelevant posts.... This guy is a waste of ****in' space. I'm sure he got his butt kicked in grade school one too many times.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Hermes GOOD LUCK selling your Cobra, if i was in the market for a Vert i wouldn't think twice about looking at yours! I'm sure it's a good car,and Paul's High Performance is a great shop! It's a shame your add got Trolled up, but everyone here that are REAL SVT Enthusiasts will see past all the crap!!Now Mr. Airspeed, why did you sell your wonderful Cobra only to turn right around and want to buy another one? If something doesn't seem right, it's THAT!! Now go away and leave this guy alone, and let him sell his Cobra! Trolls like you serve no purpose here on SVTP, we have a nice place here but every now & then we have to flush the crap out!! And i tell you what if you would call my Son a Punk kid, i would hunt you down and show you what PUNKED IS!!! :bash: :kaboom: You are truely PATHETIC!!! :loser: Where's LL when we need him!!!

Air Speed.

Banned
Lightning LA said:
Mr. Airspeed, why did you sell your wonderful Cobra only to turn right around and want to buy another one?

because thats what i feel like doing this week.

If something doesn't seem right, it's THAT!!

Well, you're semi local come on over and look at it for yourself. Since something does not seem right. "Boston strangler" is coming down to pick up this beautiful clean unmolested DSG cobra Tuesday. Im sure he will be more than willing to let you know if as you say Something does not seem right"

if you would call my Son a Punk kid, i would hunt you down

No need i can PM you my address you are welcome to come by anytime.

Thanks for the space.

Hermes

Established Member
Dear All but the troll,

I am back in Detroit (although my luggage seems to be having its own fine journey) so if anyone would like to take a firsthand look at my Cobra let me know through my email as noted in my initial post. I'll get some engine pictures up shortly.

Hermes

Established Member
Dear Air Speed,

You are venturing into the territory of libel when you write that I am supposedly "selling a car with hidden accident damage on ebay". As I have pointed out in response to your flaming, all of the accident damage (which was minimal in any instance) has been fully and properly put right but two of the finest shops in the US. There is no "hidden accident damage" as the car is offered and for you to state that is libellous to me personally. If you insist on continuing to post on my thread, then correct your imprecise language so you are not libelling me and those businesses. The only fact that you have right is that my ad does not address the occurrence and repair of a minor fender bender as an initial matter (although it is fully addressed in my documentation which I provide to serious buyers). Your insinuation that the minimal damage was not properly repaired by these repected shops and that I am trying to cheat a buyer by selling a car with hidden damage is a serious allegation. Trade libel and business defamation are not taken lightly in the business community and I don't take personal libel and defamation lightly either. My car is not in any way damaged goods as I have repeatedly stated. To the contrary it is a superior, low mileage, professionally modified high horsepower Cobra that is in beautiful condition.

Air Speed.

Banned
Hermes said:
Dear Air Speed,

You are venturing into the territory of libel when you write that I am supposedly "selling a car with hidden accident damage on ebay". As I have pointed out in response to your flaming, all of the accident damage (which was minimal in any instance) has been fully and properly put right but two of the finest shops in the US. There is no "hidden accident damage" as the car is offered and for you to state that is libellous to me personally. If you insist on continuing to post on my thread, then correct your imprecise language so you are not libelling me and those businesses. The only fact that you have right is that my ad does not address the occurrence and repair of a minor fender bender as an initial matter (although it is fully addressed in my documentation which I provide to serious buyers). Your insinuation that the minimal damage was not properly repaired by these repected shops and that I am trying to cheat a buyer by selling a car with hidden damage is a serious allegation. Trade libel and business defamation are not taken lightly in the business community and I don't take personal libel and defamation lightly either. My car is not in any way damaged goods as I have repeatedly stated. To the contrary it is a superior, low mileage, professionally modified high horsepower Cobra that is in beautiful condition.

this guy is an idiot,

1) If the winning bidder on ebay does not run a carfax or ask you he will be buying a car without knowing the car has been wrecked. Its obvious you have not and will not volunteer this information. (WITHOUT BEING ASKED)

2) Thus you are selling a car with undisclosed accident damage on ebay. everything should be included in the item description PERIOD. You are hoping that no one asks based on the low mileage. Stop playing ****ing games with peoples hard earned money. You even told me the car has no paint work which is a ****ing lie thats grounds for fraud on ebay. Again don't think so... keep talking and see your auction/account disappear.

3) if wanted to I could have your account pulled from ebay for this exact reason don't think so try me.

Last edited:

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Snake Pliskin said:
Airspeed thanks for the original heads up. Other than that , you sir are an asshat, and should immediately get off this mans thread.

I probably wouldnt give the long version on my initial ad either, but only to those interested enough to inquire. Besides, who is ignorant enough to buy a car on the internet without a carfax and oasis report? Nothing can be a secret here and everyone knows that.

I hate to quote myself but............................

scooter5

Established Member
geez! the douchebag air is gone? so, i saw someone mentioned it was a vert?

it was`nt mentioned in you original post, looking for a coupe. PM me for my e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread