03' vs C5 Vette

Vilocty

Established Member
Does anyone have footage of their 03 Cobra racing (or beating) a late model C5 vette?

My boss drives a C5 and I have 94 Cobra, so we are always talking smack to each other and we've even raced a couple of times, so I've been telling her about the new Cobra and she has seen the stats, but she wants see the real thing. Unfortunately I don't have the money to buy a new 03' (I did ask for an increase in salary to buy one :) ) but I would love to email her a film of an 03 (on the street or track) crushing a C5 vette. I think that would be proof enough.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mowgli

Established Member
I beat one last Monday. Not like that helps you. :)

CatchMeCopper

Established Member
I'll get one tonite.. My friend and I are going to race.. He has a 01 z06.. I'll also race a couple LS1 fbodies and a 2k1 viper. Pretty neat eh? Wanna see all this cruising and fun? Come to groton CT!! PM or email me for details. WE WANT YOU TO COME

Vilocty

Established Member
Got a great one from SVTyBallz that has an 03 vs a red C5 (same coloras my manager's). Awesome Clip.

I would love to post it, but don't know how. It used to be on the Tamparacing.com site, but the link that was posted didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread