03DOCH No Tyson Pre-fight comments?

tvguy

03DOHC No Tyson Pre-fight comments?

Hehe, on many or most fights you usually give a comment or two beforehand. Just wondering if you're even watching tonight?? Ali kicked that other girls ass earlier, but I learned one thing afterwards: Women SUCK at talking trash!!!
pacotaco

Guess it would help if I spelled your screen name correctly. I was rushing trying to get this thread out there before the fight. My bad on the spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Normally my friends and I all chip in a few bucks for pizza, beer, and the fight. We do this for almost all the fights. We decided a big negative on tonight's fight. LOL.. I was a tyson fan, but he lost it.

tvguy

stevenscamaross said:
Glad I didn't waste the money.

I almost agree. However Tyson said it's his last fight ever. It wasn't THAT bad of a fight. And to see him go out, I think it was worth it. He also had a lot of class during the post fight interview. Shocking I know, but he does seem different these days.
pacotaco

SA SNAKE

Established Member
He always does that bullshit after he gets beat. I love you man and all that shit... He is way beyond being a finished fighter!

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
pacotaco said:
I almost agree. However Tyson said it's his last fight ever. It wasn't THAT bad of a fight. And to see him go out, I think it was worth it. He also had a lot of class during the post fight interview. Shocking I know, but he does seem different these days.
pacotaco

When he runs outta money again he will try to make a come back fighting another class b fighter.

JKD

Banned
He's done with boxing. But he has contract talks with both UFC and K-1 at the moment. So who puts up the money will get to see Tyson like a pitbull tasting blood.

TREBlack02

SA SNAKE said:
He always does that bullshit after he gets beat. I love you man and all that shit... He is way beyond being a finished fighter!

Yea. Maybe if he wasn't so much of a pus*y now he wouldn't just quit. He said it in the post fight interview that he has had nothing to fight for since 1990 because his kids are wealthy etc.

I'm glad I didn't waste the money. Figures something like this was going to happen. Being a boxing fan it is just tough to see Tyson go out like this, and also see that the sport has nobody worth watching.
When was the last time anyone got really excited for a PPV fight?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Yeah, the Tyson fight was a train wreck. Tyson looked real strong early, and Mcbride was ridiculously out of shape. It was a worse fight than Gollata/Brewster from a couple weeks ago. Tyson just sat down, the round ended, and he quit. It was really strange. He was looking good and then all of a sudden in the 6th he just ran out of steam and that was it. It was a terrible, terrible fight and I'm glad I wasn't the one paying for it.

Users who are viewing this thread