04 GT, CCW's, 335's, targa - amateur photoshoot

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
everything is badass, but the front plate needs to go. I realize you probably need it where you live, but so do I and after 6 years I have been stopped 1 time...

nerdman

Established Member
Thank you all for the kool comments. I really appreciate all the great feedback on the car. It toom a lot of hardwork and time, but i think i can call it done, for now. Lol.

To answera few questions, the hood is an 2.5in H.O fibertrends hood, and the headlights are your ebay specials, i opened them up and retrofitted a set of projectors in ther. I have to pull them apart to clean them up, and i think i may paint the chrome inside black, since the lens is tinted, it may look good. What do you guys think? Leave them as is, or black out the chrome inside?

Again, thank you all for the comments! Il snap a few with the top off tommorrow and post them in here.

nerdman

Established Member
everything is badass, but the front plate needs to go. I realize you probably need it where you live, but so do I and after 6 years I have been stopped 1 time...

Thanks man, i hear ya on the front plate. Work requires me to have a front plate if i want to park in our lot(Police dept). And since i drive it everyday, i picked up one of Torqjnkys brackets. Im used to the plate now tho.

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
OMFG!! I was feelin this car when you were doing the Body work...it came out perfect! the stance and wheel combo is amazing!! your nasty brotha!! should see it ina magazine for sure!

GT40TH

Established Member
Needs a magazine spread!!

+1!:rockon:

weird_kid_fap.gif

one of the best lookin stangs in svtp for damn shure!:beer:

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
WOW!! The car is beautiful and you did a fantastic job. It sucks that CA requires the front plate.

nerdman

Established Member
Cant thank you all enough for the kind words:beer::rockon:

Sun seems to be creeping out a bit over here, let me call my friend and hopefully i can update with a few new topless pics.

Users who are viewing this thread