04 Mystichrome Cobra

PBVinny

Hey Im looking at picking up an 04 mystichrome cobra this weekend from someone. Hes looking for about $26,500 and its got 23000 miles on it. My question to you guys is if you think its a good price, and how can I tell if its real and not a knockoff? I asked a Ford dealership and they said they cant pull it up in their system. Alot of people say look at the colors, but I havent seen enough of them in person to really tell the difference if it was real or something close. If anyone knows the official way to tell I would really appreciate it, as its a bit of a drive for me to go see it. Thank you very much for helping.

His ad is as follows-

"Immaculate and meticulously maintained fully loaded 04 Mystichrome SVT Cobra with 23,000 original miles that turns heads everywhere it goes. This car has placed or won in its class at every car show it has been entered in. Weekend car that has always been garaged. This is not your Grandmother s Cobra but your Grandmother could drive it every day. This car has over $15,000 in upgrades all chosen to make the car handle and perform exceptionally well but remain very street-able. These upgrades include the following: Steeda 2.81 Supercharger pulley and Custom Tune, JBL Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake, JLT Ceramic coated Headers, Bassani Full Exhaust, Hi Performance CATS, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, FMS High Performance Clutch, Brembo Gran Turismo Brakes, Maximum Motorsports Maximum Grip Box kit with Bilstein Struts & Coilovers, IRS adjustable tie rod kit and bushings, Pinion angle adjustment mount, Lower and Upper control arm bushings, Strut Tower brace, Adjustable Camber/Caster Plates, Full length Sub Frame Connectors, Urethane Steering Rack bushings, Custom One of a kind 4 point Rollbar, Saleen Side Scoops, Cobra R hood, SVT GT500 18 Rims. "

PBVinny

Got ahold of him, and he showed me all the paperwork, its officially real. My only question is to the people out there, do you think this is fairly priced? And yes I know that is a subjective question. I have always loved the mystics so Im willing to go above what I wanted to pay to a point.... but I would like other enthusiast opinions. I wish I could post pics, it looks immaculate, Ill get some pics when I see it on Saturday. But please give your opinions!

1996dohcsvt

Established Member
I believe it fairly priced theres one out here in michigan 13,000 miles they want $28,000 if i had the money it would alreay be in my garage Later.

bullitt1939

Established Member
I believe it fairly priced theres one out here in michigan 13,000 miles they want $28,000 if i had the money it would alreay be in my garage Later.

We bought one out of Michigan about a month ago for 27k with 4200 miles on it and mint condition. Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Users who are viewing this thread