06 Woodward Dream Cruise / Mustang Alley

dougwg

Established Member
a little info

It's a 16-mile long car show

There is no charge to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise.

The Woodward Dream Cruise is the world's largest one-day celebration of car culture that attracts over 1.7 million visitors, and more than 40,000 muscle cars, street rods, custom, collector and special interest vehicles.

Yes it is HUGE!!

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/Visitor.html

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
IMO this is the one cruise event that every motorhead needs to experience. It's in a class by itself. :)

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Is there a SVT booth this year and do you know if i can bring the Saleen in. Not going to drive the Cobra I like to meet some of you that are going out. I will be there. Does anyone have tour planned of the engine plant of the GT500 engine?

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Not sure if there is going to be a booth, but there will be people threre from Team Mustang. MCT just had a tour of the Mustang Plant (AAI) last week so I don't think anyone is putting another tour together.

Any Mustangs are welcome in Mustang Alley. The registration has just been closed but we started a waiting list on the site. We are hoping to get more spots before the cruise, so if you are not signed up you need to get on the waiting list if you want to come.

525 cars registered and 11 on the waiting list.

sedanman

Established Member
I am gonna try to make it, it depends if I can get the new clutch and KB 2.4 installed in time.

blainestang

Established Member
CobraBob said:
IMO this is the one cruise event that every motorhead needs to experience. It's in a class by itself. :)

I agree 157%. Absolutely nothing in the world comes close to the Dream Cruise for Car Cruises/Shows.

T-Bone said:
Any Mustangs are welcome in Mustang Alley. The registration has just been closed but we started a waiting list on the site. We are hoping to get more spots before the cruise, so if you are not signed up you need to get on the waiting list if you want to come.

525 cars registered and 11 on the waiting list.

I registered a while ago, so I'll see you guys there. BTW, is there some sort of prize for the person who drives the furthest? Driving the S/C Bullitt all the way from Tampa may not be the winner, but it's gotta be up there. Should be fun :-D

T.Bone

Established Member
03blwn281, Those rims in your sig look great. Is this the car you are bringing? I hope to see it up close.

We just hit 575 cars and a few on the waiting list. If the weather holds like it is now, we will have a great weekend.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
T-Bone said:
03blwn281, Those rims in your sig look great. Is this the car you are bringing? I hope to see it up close.

We just hit 575 cars and a few on the waiting list. If the weather holds like it is now, we will have a great weekend.
Yeah, i'd really like to see those in person, they look awesome in pics

Users who are viewing this thread