08 gt500 vert. 4800 miles

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Hey guys i am in the process of trying to open up a new swimming pool store and i need some extra money so i have decided in the right buyer comes along i will sell my baby. What i have is a triple black 2008 GT500 convertible with every available option, NAV, HID's, Ambient Lighting, Car is in PERFECT shape! It has been mine for almost 2 years now and i bought the car with 1800 miles on it from a car collector that wanted a hard top (it blew his wives hair to much:coolman:) and drove it home from Rhode Island to Florida. It has been garage kept the entire time is 100% stock and has never seen the rain since i have owned it. The car is amazing and i hate to let it go but for the right price i can get my new business up and running. I am looking to get $39,900 out of it i still owe the bank some and book value is a little higher than that but i do not have to sell the car but the extra money would make life alot easier with getting the new store of the ground. I will take some pics and post them as soon as i can. If you have any questions please shoot me an email.

I forgot there is a scratch on the front left rim that it looked like the guy before me tried to buff out but that's the only flaw on the car i have ever seen.

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Here are some pictures i promised things have just been really busy.
DSC00347.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture010.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

Westbayou

Established Member
Beautiful car and nearby too. Sadly about $9k out of my price range and I'd have to sell my 04' Cobra vert first. Good luck with the sale.

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Price drop to 38,000 Still have all original documents including window sticker. I promise you wont be disappointed! Car is pretty much brand new and still smells that way.

Users who are viewing this thread