1000HP Forged Rotating assemblies for 2011-2014 Mustang Gt 5.0 TiVCT

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In simple terms yes, the kit will need to be assembled of course and balanced, the balancing can be done here before shipping, it adds $150 to the price. Let us know how we can help!

ColoStang12

Established Member
I hate to revive an old thread, but I've spent a lot of time trying to decide between MMR rotating assembly, billet gears, squirter block offs, and Boss heads or just buying MMR Boss long block. It's a lot of money to spend to get it wrong. If I can save a few thousand by piecing it together with my block but still get the dependability I want then I'm comfortable going that route.

I will reinstall my Paxton setup on the new motor, looking to push about 800rwhp uncorrected. (Already at 650 uncorrected and don't want to push it any further on the stock motor.) Thoughts?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
There is certainly money to be saved by using your block, you may want to consider our forged shortblock rebuild also for $2399. We can also complete the longblock assembly if you send in the complete engine (at extra cost of course) Either way, we are here to help, let us know if you have any questions!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
With a 1000 series rebuild on a longblock totally assembled the total is $4399 and includes and ARP head studs and head gaskets.

HELLION TURBO

We recommend this MMR rotating assembly to anyone looking to make some serious power!

Our current record setting Coyote Modified engine as well as our 1300 hp twin turbo builds are equipped with the MMR rotating assembly.

Anyone looking to push the limits of the Coyote, this assembly will get it done.

Team Hellion

bigbirdwpg

Established Member
From the builders of the worlds fastest coyote powered mustang (watch the video here) comes this great kit called the MMR Street Mod 1000 Rotating Assembly for 2011-2014 5.0
Up to 1000HP!

This is everything you need except a block to assemble a complete fully forged shortblock, this kit has the same parts as the MMR Street Mod 1000 shortblock but in a do it yourself kit. Available in all piston oversizes.

Includes:

Brand New 2012 BOSS 5.0 Forged Crankshaft- fully counter weighted, will handle up to 1500HP

MANLEY 4340 Forged H-beam Rods with ARP Bolts

MANLEY or ROSS Racing Forged 2618 Alloy Pistons with Chrome Moly Pins (Stock and low compression)

Total Seal File Fit Rings

Clevite Performance Rod Bearings

Clevite Main bearings

ADD MMR Oil Squirter Block-offs for only $39.99 (similar to 2012 BOSS)

1 year Warranty

On sale now for $1899.99

rotating%20assembly.jpg

DSC04011.JPG

MMR%20USA.gif

OS11R4Jmark5.jpg

Is this still available? Add billet oil pump gears and crankshaft gear. Balanced?

bigbirdwpg

Established Member
Hi, Just spoke to you on the phone. Soon as I get info from the Dealership I will call. Thanks

Last edited:

XW Coyote

Established Member
I have an F150 coyote that i would like to twin turbo. Would this kit be ok to use in the engine or would I need a sleeved short block. Looking for around 1000hp what compression ratio would you recommend I use, and would I need to upgrade my cams as well?

Also how much would it cost to send to Australia?

Oh and Billet gears would be mandatory I'm guessing

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread