1000whp GTR VS 600whp CTS-V

mr2cam

Established Member
Not to sound like a hater because I actually like the GTR's and what they are capable of.. But why was that race done? I mean I could have told you exactly what would have happened if those cars raced..

Dusten

Established Member
if you look the guy has posted a few vids like it, it looks like a 1/2 mile track.

1QuickS2

Established Member
Pretty sweet but really not unexpected. I mean 400whp more, that's like a stock fox racing a whippled cobra.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Not to sound like a hater because I actually like the GTR's and what they are capable of.. But why was that race done? I mean I could have told you exactly what would have happened if those cars raced..

prob random match ups I'd guess..was a half mile run..more for fun. Probably closest thing at the event to take 1000whp GTR on lol

-fro

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
I think the video is just for the cool factor of seeing how fast they run, not vs each other... anyone who thinks this was an actual race is a moron

61mmstang94

Established Member
I think the video is just for the cool factor of seeing how fast they run, not vs each other... anyone who thinks this was an actual race is a moron
Exactly. But they have to say anything but a complement since the car happened to be a new GTR. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread