12.95 in stock '02 Z28 automatic

ViciousJay

Established Member
I saw an bone stock A4 LS1 Z28 go 12.96 then back it up with a 12.98 both at 105.xx

The DA was LOOOOW

again im gonna say no, reason i say this is this the car weighs roughly 3650 with driver, with a trap of 105 the car is then putting down 329 HP which i know of no Z28 doing... max thats been seen without tuning or anthing was like 315 hp. An average LS1 dynos around 290-310 HP. So your all gonna tell me GM deceded to add nearly 20 HP to this car and TQ to net this? i think not.. with a 3.23 gear swap could help? yes, and yes weather and DA play factors but im sorry if you did low 13's id say that was great but this is kinda imbelshed to me with a 12.9 without a DR

Last edited:

02 SLP SS

Established Member
on your knees n00b time to suck off your words.... sorry but your wrong a ls1 auto aint doing those times stock, 6 speed i say could but not an auto... learn alittle about your car before you start raging war!

better yet post a slip and video of this run....

How am I going to post anything from this run when it's not my car dummy!

Calculate 1/4 Mile ET From Horsepower

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car weight: 3500lbs.

Wheel horsepower: 315

1/4 Mile elapsed time = 12.998156

Trap Speed MPH: 104.8648

This is just to smiply prove that it can be done numbers wise.

Yeah you are right it's not even possible:loser: Here is another time slip for you to be amazed at.

60' 1.921
333' 5.442
1/8th 8.327
MPH 85.28
1000' 10.832
1/4 12.957
MPH 105.88

Why don't you do your home work dummy! And as for the noob comment... I have been lurking on this board for years and used to have a different screen name because I had an 03 Cobra. Just because you couldn't get your car to run that good stock doesn't mean it's not possible. And quit telling other grown men to get on their knees ***!

02 SLP SS

Established Member
again im gonna say no, reason i say this is this the car weighs roughly 3650 with driver, with a trap of 105 the car is then putting down 329 HP which i know of no Z28 doing... max thats been seen without tuning or anthing was like 315 hp. An average LS1 dynos around 290-310 HP. So your all gonna tell me GM deceded to add nearly 20 HP to this car and TQ to net this? i think not.. with a 3.23 gear swap could help? yes, and yes weather and DA play factors but im sorry if you did low 13's id say that was great but this is kinda imbelshed to me with a 12.9 without a DR

You are such a dummy I can't believe that I'm even going to respond again. You are having multiple people say they have seen a stock LS1 auto do this (Ford Owners) and you still refuse to listen because you probably can't get your Cobra to go faster than a 12.8 so you think it is impossible. By the way 01-02 LS1's have an LS6 intake manifold, better heads and a different cam than 98-00 so 325 to the wheels stock is fairly common with about 340-350tq. and autos can have 3.23 or 2.73 gears from the factory depending on the car. I would assume the guy in question has the 3.23. manuals have 3.42's stock DUMMY! Are you tired of me owning you yet :kaboom:

musclefan21

Established Member
The fastest F-body Manual (Z28 driven by Evan Smith) went 12.8 @ 108mph on a 2.1 60ft ;) ... and it's not the only one to have pulled that off (Evan also piloted an SS to 12.9 @ 107mph) and a few guys on the internet have tagged 12.x stock. A number of auto guys have been seen at 13.0 and 13.1 in the past so this is FAR from what I would call a BS time considering a low elevation track and great weather.

nah man, I HIGHLY doubt evan smith ran 12.8 I personally talked to LS1tech.com's owner "nineball" his nick name and he ran 12.8 in 1999 with a z28.

ViciousJay

Established Member
How am I going to post anything from this run when it's not my car dummy!

Calculate 1/4 Mile ET From Horsepower

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Car weight: 3500lbs.

Wheel horsepower: 315

1/4 Mile elapsed time = 12.998156

Trap Speed MPH: 104.8648

This is just to smiply prove that it can be done numbers wise.

Yeah you are right it's not even possible:loser: Here is another time slip for you to be amazed at.

60' 1.921
333' 5.442
1/8th 8.327
MPH 85.28
1000' 10.832
1/4 12.957
MPH 105.88

Why don't you do your home work dummy! And as for the noob comment... I have been lurking on this board for years and used to have a different screen name because I had an 03 Cobra. Just because you couldn't get your car to run that good stock doesn't mean it's not possible. And quit telling other grown men to get on their knees ***!

3500 lb car without driver yes with im sorry but no way

02 SLP SS

Established Member
nah man, I HIGHLY doubt evan smith ran 12.8 I personally talked to LS1tech.com's owner "nineball" his nick name and he ran 12.8 in 1999 with a z28.

You don't say.... well according to Vaginus Jay it's not possbile :burn:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Just because something hasn't been done, doesn't mean it's not possible. I for one think it is completely possible. I watched 2 guys at the track practically dirt tracking their's and running 13.30's in the heat of summer. On a prepped track with low DA, I don't doubt it one bit. Why can't you give props on a great accomplishment. Why would he come to a ford site and post this otherwise. I've had bullsh*t called on me before too and I usually just laugh it off. Some people just know how to get the most out of a car. Deal with it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
You are such a dummy I can't believe that I'm even going to respond again. You are having multiple people say they have seen a stock LS1 auto do this (Ford Owners) and you still refuse to listen because you probably can't get your Cobra to go faster than a 12.8 so you think it is impossible. By the way 01-02 LS1's have an LS6 intake manifold, better heads and a different cam than 98-00 so 325 to the wheels stock is fairly common with about 340-350tq. and autos can have 3.23 or 2.73 gears from the factory depending on the car. I would assume the guy in question has the 3.23. manuals have 3.42's stock DUMMY! Are you tired of me owning you yet :kaboom:

BWAHAHAHAHA 340-350 TQ stop reading your SLP packet n00b ive own 2 ls1's ive even had Speed INC build them. yes a 02 LS1 has a ls6 manifold, better heads were close to anything from 99-01, the 98 was the one with the smallest ports asswipe. and a gear change might help but not in stock form the best it will help is maybe a .1 in the qtr mile. theres nothing about an ls1 your going to educate me on, sorrryyyyyyyyyyy... wait till your spraying a 200 shot and then come talk to me. also 325 to the wheels maybe to tq but even thats a long shot on most of them... go do some studying partner...

i also find it funny that theres a thread over at LS1tech.com and only 6 people seem to respond while the other 173 people clearly walk away laughing...

ViciousJay

Established Member
Just because something hasn't been done, doesn't mean it's not possible. I for one think it is completely possible. I watched 2 guys at the track practically dirt tracking their's and running 13.30's in the heat of summer. On a prepped track with low DA, I don't doubt it one bit. Why can't you give props on a great accomplishment. Why would he come to a ford site and post this otherwise. I've had bullsh*t called on me before too and I usually just laugh it off. Some people just know how to get the most out of a car. Deal with it.

without a DR i find it hard not even a Nitto... street tires arent helping and a 60ft under a 1.8 is kinda hard to net good times...

ViciousJay

Established Member
Don't get made at the fact that you're a no driving tool who would get owned in the 1/8 and 1/4 mile by a stock automatic LS1. Vaginus Jay:lol:

wow 19 posts and already a $hit talker, kinda funny your running around swing your your baby nuts around... sorry but your probably some 16 kid who knows it all :bored: :rollseyes

GOOOO MULLET BOY GO!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Wow...I haven't had to pull this out in a few months...
01BullittMMFF.jpg

MM&FF article (2001 Bullitt Article)
Full Article Scanned here...
http://www.stangbangers.com/01_Bullitt_Article2.htm

ViciousJay

Established Member
ok that car trapped 4 mph , .10 FASTER then you... why werent you even close to his trap with yuor times????

hmmm BUSTED!

02 SLP SS

Established Member
BWAHAHAHAHA 340-350 TQ stop reading your SLP packet n00b ive own 2 ls1's ive even had Speed INC build them. yes a 02 LS1 has a ls6 manifold, better heads were close to anything from 99-01, the 98 was the one with the smallest ports asswipe. and a gear change might help but not in stock form the best it will help is maybe a .1 in the qtr mile. theres nothing about an ls1 your going to educate me on, sorrryyyyyyyyyyy... wait till your spraying a 200 shot and then come talk to me. also 325 to the wheels maybe to tq but even thats a long shot on most of them... go do some studying partner...

There just is no hope for you Vaginus Jay I have already schooled you on the gears and yes the heads on the 98 are completly different from the 99-2000 and the 01-02 are a different design altogether. The cam in the 01-02 is also different as stated above it produces more low end torque than the previous years. And yeah you're right no stock LS1 has ever made 340tq:rolleyes: you are just a complete dummy! By the way I'm glad you don't have an LSX car anymore as after owning 2 and still not knowing your stuff you would make the rest of us look bad. I feel sorry for the cobra owners who you have you as a represenative for an owner.... dummy!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
ok that car trapped 4 mph , .10 FASTER then you... why werent you even close to his trap with yuor times????

hmmm BUSTED!

Becasue that car is a 6 speed read the post dummy!

Exactly...Autos trap lower than M6 cars... ON TOP OF THAT those runs were done on 2.1 60fts while the OP did it on a 1.9 60ft (which results in lower trap speeds in most cases even if it was an M6)

F8LSNAKE

Established Member

hmmm BUSTED!

He stated that there was a headwind and his car is an auto. Auto cars aren't gonna trap as high as a stick car. They usually make up their et in the middle of the track. I don't know if he's bsing or not, but I can see it being possible. Definately hard with a 2.0 60', but possible.

ViciousJay

Established Member

There just is no hope for you Vaginus Jay I have already schooled you on the gears and yes the heads on the 98 are completly different from the 99-2000 and the 01-02 are a different design altogether. The cam in the 01-02 is also different as stated above it produces more low end torque than the previous years. And yeah you're right no stock LS1 has ever made 340tq:rolleyes: you are just a complete dummy! By the way I'm glad you don't have an LSX car anymore as after owning 2 and still not knowing your stuff you would make the rest of us look bad. I feel sorry for the cobra owners who you have you as a represenative for an owner.... dummy!

:rollseyes boy your a sllllowwwwww one arent you... contiune thinking that all LS1's are freaks mullet boy... so you spouted off a few things that every LS1 guy knows... next your gonna tell me half the 01's and most of the 02's have LS6 blocks :rollseyes when you wanna talk about real cars and performance, shott me a holla otherwise take your ass walking before you get owned!

Users who are viewing this thread