1200HP Supra first time feeling boost #Freakout

TRC

Established Member
Took a few buddies for a ride to pop their boost cherry. Having never ridden in a fast car before they didn't know what to expect lol.

[video=youtube;kR5z-itNEvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR5z-itNEvI&list=UUgF0OC_3MlW2KEyhhAgIQjA[/video]

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Nice reactions haha.
Nice to see genuine responses and not big titted airheads with seat belts tucked under their tits pretending to care about the car.

TRC

Established Member
While we still love the boob videos lol, this is probably the best and most honest reaction we've had yet! Most guys just try to act hard or not impressed but they're really freaking out on the inside lol.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Wow man, wow... I'd take a built Supra over pretty much anything right now. When the boost was cranked up, it didn't even make sense how fast the shit outside of the car started to move.

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Wow man, wow... I'd take a built Supra over pretty much anything right now. When the boost was cranked up, it didn't even make sense how fast the shit outside of the car started to move.

As much as I love my mustang and it has potential to be a 900hp monster. It would be a hard decision if someone wanted to trade me for a clean built supra. I WILL HAVE ONE SOMEDAY!!!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
When the boost was cranked up, it didn't even make sense how fast the shit outside of the car started to move.

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. Guy must have a warp drive in that thing. The speed difference seems instantaneous!

Users who are viewing this thread