12k-Mile 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe on BaT

LS WUT

Established Member
13k mile coupe here. I’ll be posting a bunch of YouTube click bait videos about me wrecking it into ditches and damaging it while instructing others how to be a race car driver, because I have an ego.
19k miles here too. Todd’s is by far much cleaner than mine.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll chime in here currently 2378 miles and prepped it for sale on Sept. 6 2002 never been driven in the rain or inclement weather looks better than the day it came off the transport.
1681576761801.gif

denovar

I’m living in Raleigh and definitely I would like to see her!! Too bad it’s black, I have one already!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A black 10th Anniversary Cobra just sold at Mecum for just over $30K (before buyer fee).

big dad

Established Member
2378 miles! Holy crap! And you’re the original owner. That’s like just over 100 miles a year! No way could I have done that. LOL.
Bob, we've talked before when I purchased some shifter gaskets for both Mustangs. I learned the hard way many years ago when I ran up the miles on my 70 Boss 302 which I ordered when I got out of the Navy in Oct. 69. It had 4:30 rear gears close ratio 4 speed, oil cooler and no P/S, you can only imagine how hard it was to wheel around esp. at slow speeds

I traded that car in for a 71 Z-28, then another 73 Z-28. Shortly after that, less than 6 months, I was approched by a guy that wanted to buy it. so I sold it to him and went looking. Then I got a killer deal on a SD-455 Trans Am from the Pontiac dealer which was new car not used. I sold
that car 44,000 miles and 5 years later to Duane Meyers of American Hot Rod TV fame for $1200 more than I originally paid for it. That car was a beast. It's still around after Duane sold it and it was shipped to Japan, now it's back in the states after many years overseas.

Anyway, not to drag this out any longer, I finally decided to quit thrashing these nice cars out and when the 03 came off the transport I knew right away that this car was something special. The actual way the sales process went for me was a story in and of its self but I'll save that story for another time. I'm glad that it finally went down and was very lucky to end up with it.
2378 miles! Holy crap! And you’re the original owner. That’s like just over 100 miles a year! No way could I have done that. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's an awesome backstory, Daryl. Yes, I do remember we talked. I see that you got out of the Navy about 2 years before me. Thanks for your service, my friend. I totally understand after reading your post why you have kept the miles low on your 2003 Cobra. The Terminator is, and will always be, a truly special car.

If you feel like sharing more about your experiences and how the sales process came about on your Cobra, feel free to call me sometime. I've got my own car stories, albeit probably not as interesting as yours. LOL. 203.5307599

01yellercobra

Established Member
And here I am at 127k on the clock. I met a fellow mystichrome owner yesterday that has 154k on his. It's too much fun not to drive. And yesterday was one of those good driving days.

big dad

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Bob, I'm in the middle of a small project right now for the 03 and when I get that sorted out I'll give you a call. Take care my friend, we'll talk later. Daryl.
That's an awesome backstory, Daryl. Yes, I do remember we talked. I see that you got out of the Navy about 2 years before me. Thanks for your service, my friend. I totally understand after reading your post why you have kept the miles low on your 2003 Cobra. The Terminator is, and will always be, a truly special car.

If you feel like sharing more about your experiences and how the sales process came about on your Cobra, feel free to call me sometime. I've got my own car stories, albeit probably not as interesting as yours. LOL. 203.5307599

Users who are viewing this thread