17" True Forged "10th Anniversery" deep dish wheels

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
would it be extra or what if you could make a smaller lip on the front like a inch or something and the back with a deep dish??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
would it be extra or what if you could make a smaller lip on the front like a inch or something and the back with a deep dish??

we could do that. we'd just do a big brake cut up front. i didnt think it would work before but after putting these on i can see that it will work once you grind down on the caliper some.

i was just thinking about this today. about making some of these for my car in 19" :D

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
well whats the lowest price on these you already have made or could we work something else out on a new set just lmk thanks

countrysvt

Established Member
yes. ive made a few sets of Mach 5s without rivets but most want 3 piece wheels so the rivets (bolts) are required. ANY of our wheel designs can be made in 2 piece with no assembly bolts (aka rivets)
here's a polished Mach 5 with no assembly bolts
IMG_8910Medium.jpg

and in anthracite with polished lips
IMG_8732Medium.jpg

it will be minimal. you can actually spin the wheel while its on as it just baaarely drags on the inside of the wheel. our wheels are fairly unique in that the drop section is on the rear of the wheel. this is where the brake caliper rubs. ill be putting these on my cobra this week and ill take some pics of how much grinding i have to do.

i like these 17x9 17x10 how much!
thanks robbie:shrug:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if you didnt know any better, would you think these were THE stock wheels? (based on THIS pic) :read::thumbsup:
IMG_0460Medium.jpg

after washing the car, it started getting dark really fast. and my trans is busted so i dont really have the opportunity to do this again. itll be going in for trans work this week, hopefully.

these wheels ARE for sale. they need to go asap. i wanted to move them weeks ago but didnt have the chance to clean the car up and take good pics. normally, these would cost svtp members $2200 shipped (with standard polished TF caps). ill sell this set right here for $1800 shipped. pay with a check or money order and ill throw in the caps too :beer:

IMG_0463Medium.jpg

IMG_0459Medium.jpg

IMG_0458Medium.jpg

IMG_0473Medium.jpg

IMG_0472Medium.jpg

im thinking about making this same set up for my car in 18" or 19". what do you guys think?

that or some 19" Mach 5s in satin black with chrome lips. :shrug:

Last edited:

cjuni

Established Member
Do you have any pics of the Victory in chrome/polished 18" with out the rivets that you can send me with a price?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Do you have any pics of the Victory in chrome/polished 18" with out the rivets that you can send me with a price?

no, unfortunately i dont. everyone that has had these wheels made so far (except this set) has ordered them in 3 piece. we dont sell many 2 piece wheels because we dont gouge people for 3 piece (like some other companies do). so most people go straight to 3 piece to get wider rear wheels. maybe you can have someone PS these in polished finish for you. the lips are already polished, so you'd just need the centers done.

price drop: $1700 shipped.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
So the Victory r $1700 shipped in a 3pcs polished?

um, no. that's a different set of wheels. this is for the 17s posted above :shrug:

i need to fix my own cobra now. these have to go. $1500 shipped. check or money order only, or paypal add 3%. at this price it will include polished TF caps. local buyers pay $1400 if picked up in person in the SFV

im also willing to take a non-refundable deposit on them as well. if youre interested, email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
not trying to be "that guy" at all but werent the 10ths only 7 spoke? :shrug:

yes. and we didnt make these to look like 10th anni wheels. we just did a set for someone and people got all :banana::banana: saying thats what they looked like. :shrug:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I don't wanna be THAT GUY either... But IMO which is worth nutting... Beautiful wheel and design (as always!!!) TOO SMALL ON A COBRA! 17 ftl! 18s FTWWWWWWWW!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
holy crap thats cheap!!! Ima see if I can pull some funds

it is! that's over $1000 off the regular price!

I don't wanna be THAT GUY either... But IMO which is worth nutting... Beautiful wheel and design (as always!!!) TOO SMALL ON A COBRA! 17 ftl! 18s FTWWWWWWWW!!!

i prefer 19s, but some people really like having 17s on their cobras, so lucky them, they can get a killer deal here.

Users who are viewing this thread