17XXX mile 2004 L Black Perfect

The Natural

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I'm getting rid of my truck to get something else. I love it but it's just time for a change. This truck is perfect. It has been lowered and has Lakewood traction bars. Has a cold air intake and Superchip. It also has a bed cover and the previous owner added an aircraft aluminum spoiler that can be removed. I also have a billet fuel door. Have most of stock parts as well. My lightning has been very well taken car of and had never seen rain until I got it and only been in rain a couple of times since. I picked it up earlier this year with 13XXX miles on it and it looked like it had never been driven before. No interior wear at all. This truck is perfect. It's fun, but I prefer my GT500. I'm asking $25000 obo. Feel free to PM me or call at 972-832-1865. William

Will post pics when I get a chance.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Mine hasn't had any bites yet... mine is a 15,700 mile truck and is true blue... selling for $22,000. Any leads on anyone that wants something like this, or a good place to sell it? This would be a collectors dream since it is the rarest color, and it is not heavily modified. I am the original owner and have all the stock stuff. It is listed here in the market, and no bites yet.

big smitty

I love Big Boobs!!
Established Member
damnit, this was EXACTLY what i wanted. bank will only lend if truck is in texas. argggghhhh

Mine is perfect! Just buy the truck, stop dealing with that bank. man you'r gonna really miss out on some nice trucks!

I take credit cards!

Users who are viewing this thread