1993 Cobra Article

WillyB93

Established Member
I don't have an exact number of how many were made with the black on black with the sunroof sunroof? I have asked the moderator of 1993cobra he hasn't gotten back to me yet with an official number yet. The teal and black is 74 like posted in a previous post.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
I don't have an exact number of how many were made with the black on black with the sunroof sunroof? I have asked the moderator of 1993cobra he hasn't gotten back to me yet with an official number yet. The teal and black is 74 like posted in a previous post.

I wonder if they got it from a Marti report. Arent' they supposed to be putting them out for the Fox body cars now? Might be something to look into...

Vib_93

Established Member
More importantly is how many were made with the 7 digit odometer? There was an article on here one time about that.

Yup, here's mine.....

2011-01-07161133.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I had no idea blk/blk sunroof was so rare when I had one. I was only 19 at the time I had it, I'm pretty sure a lady owns it that lives my me now as I still see it from time to time (still just as clean as when I sold it) if I ever talk to her I'll see if she wants to sell it Willy!

Yeah me either I had mine for about a year or so then sold it to a guyin florida. I did see it back on ebay the other day but IMO the current owner wants to much for what issues the car has. I still regret selling that car I always wanted one then had it then sold it lol.

Joe

WillyB93

Established Member
Vib 93 that would be nice to know also, the guy that owns and runs 1993cobra.com has all the information about the 1993 cobras that is where brett9303 got the information.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
If the 93 cobras were not so pricey I think I would have one. It is tough to get a loan for a clean car that old. I am jealous of you guys.

BiLL1024

Established Member
If the 93 cobras were not so pricey I think I would have one. It is tough to get a loan for a clean car that old. I am jealous of you guys.

You need to keep your eyes open, they some times sell for 4-5k
That is what KBB and NADA list them for. Some people don't know what they have.
I paid 6k for mine in 2003. Turned down 11k in 08 before the economic crash.

My car is done and the last pis are up if you want to look..
I can to go pick it up, but the weather looks bad here the next couple days.
I may have to wait until Mon.

Last edited:

93CobraGuy

'93 Cobra Member
Established Member
You need to keep your eyes open, they some times sell for 4-5k
That is what KBB and NADA list them for. Some people don't know what they have.
I paid 6k for mine in 2003. Turned down 11k in 08 before the economic crash.

My car is done and the last pis are up if you want to look..
I can to go pick it up, but the weather looks bad here the next couple days.
I may have to wait until Mon.

That thing is sooo nice man. Congrats. You will love it for years to come!

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Good info thanks for the link. I will get more info on the black one I am buying.

SVTRick

SVTRick
Established Member
Nobody noticed the million mile odometer,with the extra digit.I khow cars in the state of N.Y.They were required to have them ,not sure about other states.I'm sure the rarity just went up.

WillyB93

Established Member
It has been a topic catcher lately on the forums, still people don't know of some of the small difference's like that though.

Users who are viewing this thread