1993 Twin Turbo Rx7 w/ 26k original miles NC

stangbang69

Established Member
Up for sale is a very clean, very collectable, 1993 Rx7 (red w/ tan interior). 5 speed, twin turbo, leather, bose, interior is mint condition. Only 26,000 original miles. Very very clean. The car runs and drives flawless. Looks amazing. Clean title in hand, clean carfax record, folder full of documentation on the car from 1993-present. The car was in a minor incident and needs body work. Quoted at a body shop at $2000 worth of repairs. Still 100% drivable, just needs body work so that the lights will mount flush to the body. I have a set of 99 spec tail lights in the car now. Even with the car damaged it is one of the cleanest Rx7's i have ever seen. You do not see these cars every day, and if you do they have over 100k miles and beat all to hell. Don't miss your chance to own a very rare car at a great price. Email for pics or details. Thanks

$14,000

Kelley Blue Book

Kelley Blue Book

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
These cars have a ton of potential.. A local out here in Sacramento put a Corvette LS2 motor in his and the power:weight ratio was freakin' crazy!! That thing would fly :burnout:

stangbang69

Established Member
That is beautiful. Bump for the lucky bastard who gets to buy this thing.

lol thanks man

These cars have a ton of potential.. A local out here in Sacramento put a Corvette LS2 motor in his and the power:weight ratio was freakin' crazy!! That thing would fly :burnout:

yea i bought the car with the intentions of doing a swap, but the car is to well documented/clean for me to tear down. Tons of potential, runs like a little rocket. Those twins love this cold weather

mike.b

Established Member
Wow, that is clean! Wish I was able to swing that right now, I'd be all over it. It is too clean for a swap though which is what I would ultimately want to do with it.

GLWS, shouldn't be a hard sale once a guy with cash in hand sees this.

stangbang69

Established Member
seats look mint! awesome car,

still smells like a new car

Wow, that is clean! Wish I was able to swing that right now, I'd be all over it. It is too clean for a swap though which is what I would ultimately want to do with it.

GLWS, shouldn't be a hard sale once a guy with cash in hand sees this.

Thanks man

stangbang69

Established Member
two piece wheels, hid lights, drilled brake rotors. Runs great. This is easily a $20k dollar car when fixed, get it while you can

stangbang69

Established Member

Thanks for the offer, but i'm going to need a little more than that to let her go. The book value of the car in fair condition is $16k. Plus these cars typically sale for over book value, regardless of the market. I'm watching 80k mile decent Rx7s going for the price i'm letting this go for. Who ever buys this will not be dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread