1997 MUSTANG COBRA 58xxx MILES CLEAN!!!!!

97_venom

Established Member
I got a 1997 Mustang Cobra with a 5 speed that has around 58xxx miles on it!!!!! She runs like new and also has a clean carfax. The interior is Flawless except for some wear n tear on the top of the steering wheel. The interior is 9/10!!! The body is gorgeous, no dents, few scratches! It has Kenny brown subframe connecters, caster chamber plates, Eibach Springs, 3.73 gears, and a new racing clutch installed. It also has the whole exhaust done with an UPR off road x pipe and a Magnaflow Magnapack catback exhaust (I do have the stock mid pipe). It has Brand new rear tires with 2004 cobra rims installed. She's got 275/40r17s all the way around as well. The engine itself is all stock. No leaks anywhere. All around, this car is amazingly kept clean and She is beautiful.
Heres a cold start video...
1997 Mustang Cobra - YouTube

I am Asking $12900 OBO. Open to all reasonable offers. I do have the title in hand. You can email me anytime at [email protected] or can call anytime. If I don't answer I am at work and ill call you back ASAP. Feel free to text me at anytime. NINE ONE NINE 272 3250

All pictures here!
IMG_0277_zpscb44cac6.jpg Photo by Joey_Guerrera | Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread