2-0 tonight and 1 Intimidation

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
.......Cruising down the main strip, trying to get around this stupid Eclipse and Honda to get to this carload of super hot girls.....Well finally the two deceide that they are going to mess around alittle bit and this Eclipse totally walked this Civic....Well I was on the eclipses' ass the whole time and actually had to slam on the brakes to keep from rearending the fool.....Well as soon as there is enough room, I slip in front of the Civic, and fly past the Eclipse while im at it.....The look on this kids face was great, it was the..."I thought I was racing a Civic, where the hell did this thing come from" look:eek:?!?

*Please note the following paragraph contains Canabalism and should only be viewed by persons 18 and over..:D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sitting the light, Just minding my own business, listening to Stevie Ray Vauhn "Vodoo Child"....Well another LT1 Camaro pulls up next to me and throws me a rev...Me the one to never decline a good meal, throw him back a few....Well the light turns green, he flys across the intersection while im still trying to get some damn traction......(I hate those damn A4's).....By the time we get across the intersection he is about 3/4 of a car in front of me, I hit second give her a nice bark and start moving on him....Starting to get near the top of second and I have gotten back nearly all his lead.....Pop Third, and started pulling on him big time... By the time we got off of it, I had about a full car on him.....I was kinda of amazed that all told, I pulled 1-3/4 cars on this guy....from what I could tell he was bone stock...he was kinda pissed I think....his passenger flipped me off right before they turned...

As for my intimidation kill, This kid in this stupid Talon(I think couldn't really tell with all the stupid stuff on the car)....was crusing down the strip...I see him his stupid banner across the back bumper that says "FURIOUS".:Kaboom:..so me and my buddy bust out laughing...so we make our way through traffic and catch up to this guy...well he's got the whole dyed tips, backwards upsidedown visor thing going for him:loser: , so we deciede were going to give him a really hard time, and whoop on his car too.....Well my buddy starts letting him have it (my passenger side of car to his driverside)..."So you think you got a nice car huh??" Yeah I do why? "Cause it looks like a pile of sh*t" his reply "well its faster than that SLOOOOOWWMARO your buddys driving...." So now I get into it with this guy, finally I ask him if he wants to take it out to the back roads and we will run for 50 bucks....I'll even give him a car and the hit... He said he didn't have the money....Ok thats a good/valid excuse maybe he spent it all at pepboys last week on those stupid neon air stem valve caps:shrug:....So I tell him ok lets run for fun then, just to see whose got the quicker ride....since mine is soooooooo SLOOOOOOW..Again he declines....I ask him why this time.....Cause that car will tear this one apart....I'm like I thought it was slooooooww....He's like whatever and turned off really quick....I hate this stupid rice!:bash:

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Nice kill on the first Maro, shame a fellow Maro owner got so pissed and flicked you off...... As for the rice, that's hilarious.....:lol: What a bitch..... Don't talk (back) if you are not going to run........ Good kills........

Jason

his passenger flipped me off

I hate that:gt: ...No more chivalry these days, I have been on the end of more "Your Number 1" waves then I can count on one hand, usaully it's the passenger:loser: too...Knowing they don't even have a car. BIATCHES...

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by supersp0rt
haha, thanks for the disclaimer.

nice kills man, i never get it why people flip the bird when they lose. anyone care to enlighten me?

You just have to chalk that stuff up to sore losers, emphasis on the word losers here. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread