2.3L LX Mustang for sale! (insane)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
maybe he meant 1500:shrug:

That's what I'm thinking. :dw: If he does mean $15,000. he is surely on drugs. I'd love to know where he ever saw a 1993 LX 6 cylinder selling for that much. Maybe 15 years ago!

Bullitt520

Established Member
I paid 400 for mine which was originally a 4. Im sure he meant 1500 and that seems reasonable to me considering it only has 12000 miles on it. Guaranteed someone will buy it at that price, as a low mile shell for a project.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
That's what I'm thinking. :dw: If he does mean $15,000. he is surely on drugs. I'd love to know where he ever saw a 1993 LX 6 cylinder selling for that much. Maybe 15 years ago!

In all reality he probably saw a low mile 93 cobra and just thought "hey my car is a 93 too! my car must be as speshul as that car".

That's what I immediately thought when I read it. However you still shouldn't count this car out. It's got great options like free a/c (missing passenger side window), which also helps weight savings thus increasing mpg!

dodgeshadowchik

Established Member
LOL!!!

Wow! I hope that's a typo, as well... It even states in the ad it needs a resto. ha! That's crazyness if he's serious.

I'd love to see pictures of this car!

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I paid 400 for mine which was originally a 4. Im sure he meant 1500 and that seems reasonable to me considering it only has 12000 miles on it. Guaranteed someone will buy it at that price, as a low mile shell for a project.

12K miles on the rebuilt engine.. not the vehicle itself..

edmunds.com has trade in as 59 dollars, private party as 294 dollars and retail as 688 dollars..

Users who are viewing this thread