2.55 Pulley HP

kent1

Established Member
Or...you do it my way. I redesigned the grooves so that the pulley retains the same wall thickness and strength.
Precision machined bore to OEM specs with black anodized finish. The result: a 2.50'' pulley that fits the stock s/c
without modding the snout which helped push my 4000lb GT500 to a 10.48 @133.66 :rockon:

[youtube_browser]23LjQpd4k8c[/youtube_browser]
2.5'' custom made pulley
Ford Racing cai
Revan Racing Heat Exchanger
jba long tube x-pipe no cats
jba 3 inch after cat
aluminium driveshaft
eibach pro-kit
tokico d-spec
bmr control arms with relocation brackets
4.10 gears
IW 10% lower pulley
Ported stock eaton supercharger
Full weight

How much hp and tq are you making with those mods please? Congratulations on a fast car. Your help is appreciated.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Or...you do it my way. I redesigned the grooves so that the pulley retains the same wall thickness and strength.
Precision machined bore to OEM specs with black anodized finish. The result: a 2.50'' pulley that fits the stock s/c
without modding the snout which helped push my 4000lb GT500 to a 10.48 @133.66 :rockon:

Very impressive. Have any pictures of the pulley?

Grabber07'

Established Member
Pics of the pulley would be appreciated also who's tune are your running with that setup if you don't mind. Might go this route and leave the lower pulley alone

BilletProShop

Established Member
+1 must show pics or it doesnt exist! :)
couple of pics from my phone, sorry for the poor quality
from the left: stock pulley, Dwight`s 2.40 before blackening, a 2.50 and a 2.55 for the TVS

IMG_2451.jpg

2.55 for the TVS and a 2.50
IMG_2465.jpg

stock pulley and Dwight`s 2.40
IMG_2467.jpg

stock groove and new redesigned groove
IMG_2463.jpg

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
It looks like the grooves in your design are less of a deep V cut, and more of a squared cut....also more shallow. Good idea, now it's cut like the serpentine belt.

Last edited:

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
Pics of the pulley would be appreciated also who's tune are your running with that setup if you don't mind. Might go this route and leave the lower pulley alone

Im also interested in buying a 2.5 for the stock blower and recomendation of tuner. Do I buy direct from you? Thanks

bossnova3

Established Member
Hey guys I bought one of the first pulley for the TVS that Sylvain made. All I can say is wow, perfect fit and very high quality product. Sylvain is a stand up guy and a great business owner if anybody has any concerns don't his products are of only the absolute best quality and craftsmanship. I don't remember which one he sent me either 2.55 or 2.50 but all I can say, it works for the TVS without any machine work as advertise.
Great product and great guy
Thanks Sylvain;
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread