2 more scraped GT500's

MD03SVT

Established Member
For those of you who don't know the province of quebec canada is the scrap car capitol of the world as we can put any car declared totaled back on the road after a 75$ inspection.Today I saw a red GT500 vert with heavy drivers side front damage along with a complete front half of another red Gt500 vert being trailed into or fine province.So that means there are 2 less in the uS and there will soon be 1 more in canada.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Nice, the great white north strikes again! I've seen it done many times but I never understood why someone would do it...........................

MD03SVT

Established Member
if it is done that often then what is a salvaged 500 going for up that way?

Well beacuse there are only 22 SVT (even though they do not exist anymore) dealers in all of canada 2 of which are here in montreal the shop that rebuilds these cars gets top-dollar for them mainly cause buyers are to ignorant to look elsewhere.They are sold with a Salvage title saying Re-built vehicule right on the registration.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
For those of you who don't know the province of quebec canada is the scrap car capitol of the world as we can put any car declared totaled back on the road after a 75$ inspection.Today I saw a red GT500 vert with heavy drivers side front damage along with a complete front half of another red Gt500 vert being trailed into or fine province.So that means there are 2 less in the uS and there will soon be 1 more in canada.

another mans garbage is someones treasure:eek:

g/l with all

Users who are viewing this thread