2000 R spark plug # needed

Boss 330

Established Member
I'm repairing a pair of 4v heads with heli coils. I was told the 00 cobra R has full length threads (rather than four ). I would like to use this plug but can't find a P/N In autolite or motorcraft. Thanks.

Andy M

Established Member
Al,

She's doing great! Thanks for asking. Just changed ALL of the fluids this week in preparation for next weekend's track event at Hallet in Oklahoma. There will be 4 of us with Cobra R's there for a Porsche Club event. That should be some big time fun?!!

The R is running very well. I am approaching 12K miles now, with nearly 5000 or so of those miles on the track. And the car just keeps getting better and better! It does not burn a drop of oil and I have not noticed any degradation in power.

How's your 5.4 BEAST doing? Any drag racing lately?

venom279

Established Member
Hey Andy,

I thought the race at Hallett was the first weekend in May?:eek: Your post says that it is next weekend? I will be gone all next weekend!! Let me know what 's up!! Thanks, Brian

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by venom279
Hey Andy,

I thought the race at Hallett was the first weekend in May?:eek: Your post says that it is next weekend? I will be gone all next weekend!! Let me know what 's up!! Thanks, Brian
Ooops!! A momentary lapse in memory! :rollseyes

This coming weekend's event is MSR in Dallas and then the first weekend in May is in fact at Hallet.

It's hell when you get old?, right Kevin? :bash: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread