2003 Black Cobra Coupe 65k miles AZ

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
2003 Black Cobra with Parchment inserts. $19,000 64k Miles
NO TRADES I still owe on the car.

Forced to sell for what's best for my family. I'm sure I'll get another one down the road but now's not the best time. I have never had any issues with the car what so ever and have owned it since 39k miles. I purchased this car in Ohio and drove it back to Boston, MA where I lived at the time but trailered it to AZ when I got out of the Military. I have taken the car to the track three times with a total of nine trips down the strip on soft launches, but not with the SRA that has never been down a track. Picked up rear end from SJSNAKE. Rear end has new seal and fluid. Swap was probably 8 months ago. At 64k I installed a KB 2.2 on for a a few weeks but just removed to turn the car back to almost stock for the sale. The car was tuned on [email protected] lbs of boost and have never taken it up to red line and only gotten into boost a handful of times. I purchased a non ported eaton with a steeds 2.93 pulley from a member on here and that's what will be on the car at purchase with the car tuned. I have done a big detail every 4 months or so which includes wash, clay bar, M105, M205, sealant, and wax to keep her looking a new as possible with a porter cable. Who ever buys her will absolutely love the car! I know I did, I've wanted it since the day they came out.

Paint is 9/10
Interior is 9/10

64,4xx original miles
Oil Changed every 3k miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic and Oil Filter.

Eaton w/2.93 Pulley
UPR O/R X-PIPE w/ eliminators
Original Chrome Wheels
Bassani Catback
New NGK TR6 plugs
SRA From a 03 GT 3.27 gears
1" hub centric spacers
Clear Corner headlights
HID 6000 fog lights
Sequential Tail Lights
Chrome "Cobra" bumper inserts
Tinted tail lights
Shorts Antenna
Cobra Snake Trunk Mat
MGW Orange Handle
JLT RAI 12" filter

Please call/text me, Derik @ 520-732-8093 if I don't answer leave a message. Thanks. Feel free to ask for any pics. But I work 2pm-10pm I can send them anytime before then.

hedy5y4u.jpg

tu5ymuna.jpg

enamy2y6.jpg

6epyjamu.jpg

yqy5azar.jpg

u2u6u9e3.jpg

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Thank you! It's been a pain keeping the car show room condition, but so worry it.

angelofrat42

Established Member
bump for an AZ member! gorgeous car i wish there were more of them in arizona i literally never see any around :( try to keep it in state ;)

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Thanks man, yea I rarely see any. Ill get another one down the road I'm sure. Right now's just not the best time.

4VFreak

Beyaaahhhh!!!!!
Established Member
You didn't buy the car from me, but I'm pretty sure it used to be mine. I remember the "for sale" thread on here when you bought it (it was still in the Cincinnati area if I remember correctly). I was the second owner and had it up until about 30,000 miles. I really hated letting it go and I'm glad the people who have owned it since me have taken such great care of it. It still looks great! If I wasn't paying out the ass for my upcoming wedding, this would be back in my garage!

BLK Venom

Established Member
I didn't think you would be selling it so quickly Derik. I was curious as to who owned the car before me when I had it and it seems we found the previous owner. I purchased this car back in August 2009 from Jake Sweeney dealership In Tri-county. I can say when I had the car I had not one problem with it. I have been lurking on this site ever since I sold the car to you Derik and last Saturday I couldn't take not having a Mustang. So, I found a '02 Roush 360r. Not quite the Cobra but nonetheless it's supercharged. Don't mean to hijack your for sale ad Derik, just thought I would say hey and to everyone who is interested in this car, it is a good one that has been babied by me and I'm sure Derik as well.

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
How has it been man? Yes I have babied this car. I want to keep this car but I have to let it go, it's what's best for my family. It's going to kill me to let go like it did BLK Venom. He asked me that when I left his house to not get on it and keep it quiet.

BLK Venom

Established Member
As hard as It will be to let it go, you are making a good choice on doing what's best for the family. Yea, I remember asking you to keep it quiet when you left my house. I have since seen your pics on the forum and it made me miss it every time I saw it. Good luck with your sale, I'm sure you won't have much trouble. I see you got a crotch rocket, that will keep you entertained once you sell the Cobra.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Yea, I got the bike to save on gas due to some places I drive out to for work. I will be stepping back into a mustang down the road when the time is right.

GT_88

Established Member
Sweet cobra!! Gotta be one of the best and cleanest I've ever seen.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Thanks guys! I'm sure you know how much of a pita keeping black clean is bambinov8

Users who are viewing this thread